YourWelcome is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our sales & marketing team. This position works closely with the founding & sales team to deliver leads via paid & SEO marketing.
The ideal candidate is online paid & SEO marketing professional with practical experience of setting up and profitably managing extensive paid campaigns. This is a start-up environment and you must be willing to input across all areas of marketing. You will have strong analytical skills, a good communicator and have a “can-do” attitude.
We have offices in London and Tampa, but this role will be a remote working role.
Who We Are:
YourWelcome is a guest monetization and management tool for short term rentals. We enable property management companies to seamlessly add a service layer to their business to drive revenue from upgrading the guest stay, food delivery, and tourist tickets. The company launched 4 years ago and is installed in 17,000 properties globally and used by 60k guests per month.
YourWelcome is innovating in the travel tech space, pushing the boundaries of hardware and software. We encourage our staff to continually learn and grow in what is an ever-changing industry right now so you will be able to attend virtual and physical conferences to learn from our customers and see first-hand what drives their needs.
- Set up and manage paid campaigns across Google AdWords, Facebook
- Ensure maximum campaign conversion by constantly identifying new opportunities and reducing leakage of paid campaign
- Achieve agreed ROI for campaign investment
- Make recommendations for on-going changes to improve performance on all campaigns
- Create and manage an SEO content strategy
- Creating reporting tools for management and sales team
- A track record in running Google, Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns- minimum 5 years’ experience required
- SEO content strategy experience- minimum of 3 years required
- Certification in Google AdWords
- Proficiency with analytics tools
- Comfortable working with multiple team members to deliver campaigns
- Vacation rental technology business experience preferred
- Must have experience in established techniques for lead generation in this specific industry
- $45k-55k salary
- Medical Insurance
- Share options
- 15 days paid holiday