With white dune beaches, turquoise water, and visitors from around the world, White Sands Hospitality, offers luxury vacation rental and dining experiences guests cherish for a lifetime.
White Sands Hospitality's values are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
With our focus on growth and maintaining our values, White Sands Hospitality is always looking for new talent. As a heartfelt luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding environment where you can learn from seasoned chefs, look no further!
At White Sands Hospitality, we’re looking for a talented individual to join our team. The Frontline Kitchen Help is responsible for performing various food preparation tasks and cleaning and sanitizing the work area with the ability to multi-task, managing multiple dishes at once. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work quickly and efficiently, as well as be able to work under pressure. To learn in this position and to grow with the company, it will be essential for you to be able to take direction from the kitchen staff with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
In addition, as our Kitchen Help, you will receive a number of benefits, including paid vacation days and healthcare coverage.
Apply today. We can't wait to see what amazing things you'll achieve in the culinary world.
- Prep and cook meals according to food service standards.
- Follow instructions of supervisors in the kitchen.
- Learn and memorize multiple dishes.
- Follow basic hygiene procedures.
- Other responsibilities as needed by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; previous Hotel Sales experience preferred.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license for the applicable state or reliable transportation.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-moving kitchen is a plus but not a requirement.
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks; strong organization skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to thirty pounds.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15.00/hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
Schedule: Open seven days a week, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so you must be available at all times of day as well as weekends and holidays.