Don’t miss this exciting remote position offering flexibility and competitive compensation while working with a friendly team in the hospitality industry.
As hospitality professionals and short-term rental experts, Atlas Vacations is a luxury hospitality brand offering bespoke rental experiences and property management services in Santa Barbara, California, and Stowe, Vermont.
What makes us stand out is our commitment to implementing the latest technology to elevate the guest experience, optimize our operational workflows, and maximize revenue.
Our mission is simple - to be the most hospitable company in Stowe, Vermont and Santa Barbara County – by creating heartfelt guest experiences, meaningful opportunities for team members, high value for owners, and a positive impact in our communities.
In short, we love what we do and the people we work with. As we grow, we’re looking for individuals as committed as we are to providing exceptional experiences for our guests with incredible returns for our homeowners.
Are you ready to grow with us?
If you’re a detail-oriented person with a positive attitude who is always a few steps ahead, this role is for you.
Our team is on the lookout for a Virtual Assistant who can work closely with our Operations Manager. We need someone who can be a valuable part of our company's success, helping us improve our processes and procedures.
Are you a good fit?
This role is perfect for you if you can communicate well in English and efficiently manage our guest services, administrative and operational tasks. We are looking for someone with an exceptional work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to take initiative.
What will your day be like as our Virtual Assistant?
Each day will bring different tasks depending on the needs of the business. With the seasonality and changing demands of the vacation rental industry, no two days will be exactly alike. As our Virtual Assistant, you’ll ensure that upcoming bookings have been completed properly, security deposits have been paid, and contracts are filled out correctly. You’ll also send out quotes and will be expected to use a high level of customer service skills when responding to guest messages across various platforms.
To assist with operational tasks, our Operations Manager will need your help checking maintenance and cleaning tasks in our project management software, as well as overseeing supply levels in our properties and seasonal maintenance duties. You'll also handle administrative tasks, such as updating online listings and organizing receipts, to ensure smooth operations and help us continue providing the best possible experience for our guests and homeowners.
What are the next steps?
As Atlas Vacations continues to grow, we are looking for someone who can grow with us and help us continue to establish new processes and SOPs to become more efficient. If you know you have the skills, experience, and the mindset to succeed, we’d love to hear from you today.
We’re ready when you are!
- Manage check-ins and check-outs using our PMS platform, OwnerRes, ensuring all bookings have completed security deposits and rental agreements.
- Conduct weekly oversight of listings, including tracking performance metrics, pricing adjustments, refunds, additional payments, and guest quotes.
- Monitor guest communications and notifications across various platforms and oversee cleaning and maintenance tasks using Breezeway software, ensuring completion and proper assignment of upcoming tasks.
- Review completed tasks to identify and report any additional maintenance needs, coordinating with the team for assignment and follow-up.
- Regularly check and maintain crucial property elements like Ring Doorbell battery levels, property supplies, seasonal maintenance, and administrative tasks like expense tracker receipts and owner notifications.
- Assist with owner statements, tracking and documenting damage claims, and managing weekly cleaning schedules for payment processing.
- Assist in onboarding new properties, including listings, digital guides, templates, and maintaining the Master Property Cheat Sheet.
- 5+ years in a virtual assistant role in this industry.
- Previous experience in the Vacation Rental Management Industry
- Able to communicate professionally in an upbeat, casual tone of voice with guests, owners and turnover staff.
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and handle a fast-paced workload.
- Highly organized and loves creating and improving processes to drive efficiency.
- Strong Wifi connection, tech-savvy, quick to learn and adopt new software.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Monthly Salary: $1100 - $1300 per month based on experience and achievement.
Benefits: Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
Bonus: Annual end-of-year bonus
Schedule: Wednesday - Monday