If you’re a natural leader who can guide, analyze, and scale efficiently, then you might be the right candidate for Towne Vacations - one of the many exciting categories in TowneBank’s family of services offering property management for luxury vacation rentals.
Here at TowneBank, our success is built on relationships. We are committed to offering a full range of banking and other financial services while simultaneously serving others and enriching others’ lives. This community focus and people-first mentality have helped us create a caring culture where our employees are valued and their strengths and talents are celebrated.
TowneBank is a welcoming and inclusive place. We offer our employees opportunities for community involvement and find our strength in our diversity, which makes working here a place where team members can easily put down roots, flourish in their position and experience the satisfaction of meaningful work.
As the Managing Director for Towne Vacations, your primary focus will be the strategic growth and oversight of the day-to-day operations to maintain long-term financial profitability and organizational viability.
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent leadership qualities, the ability to strategize and see the larger picture, as well as the skills to ensure that ideas and best practices are successfully integrated into our processes.
As Managing Director, you will report directly to our President. Your key areas of responsibility will be the oversight and decision-making for human resources, offering support and guidance to the Towne Vacations management team, developing, implementing, and overseeing the department’s budget and financials, as well as spearheading the marketing strategy to increase exposure and identify new growth opportunities.
This is a hybrid/remote role with travel between North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Maryland. You must live in or be willing to relocate to one of these areas.
- Directly oversee our Vacation Rental Portfolio of 2,000+ vacation homes.
- Provide support and guidance to management within Towne Vacations entities and assist them in their efforts to maintain profitability and increase revenue.
- Effectively integrate and maintain administrative operations of each resort business into one Towne Vacations support department.
- Manage the structural and cultural transition of the Property Management business as it grows.
- Develop and implement policies as needed for growing the line of business.
- Develop and implement long-term organizational, technological, and marketing strategies to achieve and maintain competitiveness, value, and growth.
- Identify future growth opportunities and negotiate mutually beneficial purchases for Towne and property management businesses.
- Balance market growth with organizational ability to follow through on successful implementations.
- Work in tandem with Legal, Finance, HR, and Compliance
- Establish Towne Vacations annual budget, review weekly future reservations, and review monthly financials.
- Monthly updates presented to TFSG President
- Assist in the resolution of guest and homeowner complaints.
- Work with Human Resources regarding salary increases, incentive plans, hiring procedures, and employee relations issues.
- Develop or approve new systems or processes to improve overall operations.
- Market Towne Vacations to other Towne affiliates and increase the exposure of resort property businesses amongst Towne Family of members.
- 10+ years of experience managing within the Hospitality, Vacation, or Resort Property industries required.
- Proven ability to integrate many diverse and complex elements into a unified organization.
- Keen understanding of managing risk and compliance issues unique to the Hospitality, Vacation, and/or Resort Property industries.
- Operations Management experience includes Staffing, Risk Management, Compliance, Human Resources, Litigation, Reservation Management, and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Established track record of delivering world-class service levels and effectively managing conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal. written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to use web-based apps and CRM systems.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- You must live in or be willing to relocate to one of the following regions: North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, or Maryland. Norfolk, VA is strongly preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $200,000 base Annual Salary with Bonuses.
Bonus Details: Bonus based on individual and company performance
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- 401K and profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Plan
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Relocation Assistance