Coastal Vacation Properties is the Premier Vacation Property Management Company in Fort Myers Beach. A family-owned business, we’ve become successful by personalizing the needs of our clients. We offer competitive wages, bonus opportunities, and paid time off.
For over 25 years, we have managed preferred vacation rental homes of all sizes, from condos to large multi-family luxury beach homes. Our success is in prioritizing our guests' experience and working diligently to grow our vacation rental homeowners' businesses with professionalism, relationship building, and effective marketing.
We seek an energetic, detail-oriented individual to assist with different aspects of the business as a Vacation Rental Specialist. The ideal candidate must be organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Previous experience in the property management or hospitality industry is highly desired.
Coastal Vacation Properties is committed to maintaining the highest level of quality and standards, and it is our team members who help us ensure this. Opportunity to move into full-time and advancement for the right candidate.
- Maintaining all reservation information, including payments and documentation, check-in instructions, auto-responders, etc.
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails from guests and owners.
- Responding to all inquiries, including direct, Vrbo, Airbnb, and other OTA’s.
- Monitor and manage all reviews (responding to guests, sharing with owners, adding to the website).
- Assisting guests with issues and requests.
- Communicate between housekeeping, quality control, and operations regarding any reservation changes or guest issues.
- Assist our Business Development department with setting up new properties.
- Previous experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software and systems.
- Flexibility to share phone and inquiry responsibilities after hours and on weekends.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly and effectively on your feet.
- Team player with a positive, professional mentality.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be flexible with changing daily business needs.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Must work weekends and assigned holidays. The current schedule will include a weekend day, Monday, and a 3rd day assigned as deemed for business demands.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $19.00
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunities for securing direct bookings and for the highest production.
Benefits & Perks:
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules