Love curating unforgettable vacation experiences? We would be honored to add your hospitality leadership expertise and marketing skills to our fun-loving vacation rental team.
We’re looking for the right individual to join our team. One who excels in digital marketing, websites, OTA management, inventory yield management, and pricing strategy, with a strong passion for motivating vacation counselors to be the best in the industry.
If that’s you, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
As a full-service independent lodging company, we care deeply about generating the highest and best use of our client's assets. We love what we do, and we’re constantly learning and striving to be the best.
In the role of Vacation Rental Revenue Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in your zone of genius while being encouraged to think outside the box and given the freedom to put your ideas into practice.
As a key member of our team, you will oversee revenue management while facilitating exceptional experiences for our owners, guests, and associates. You will enjoy the freedom to showcase your marketing savvy across multiple platforms and mediums, as well as develop and implement new ideas and strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're ready to make your mark in the vacation rental industry receive an excellent compensation package for your hard work and innovation.
- Develop and manage relationships with channel partners, OTA’s, and other third-party distribution partners.
- Manage inventory distribution amongst platforms.
- Manage online presence, social media, websites, blogs, and email blasts.
- Develop and analyze marketing strategies, materials, campaigns, and special offers.
- Assure rental rate parity amongst competitive set and distribution channels.
- Liaison with technology providers.
- Develop and implement inventory distribution reports, models, and projections.
- Oversee small front desk/reservations staff.
- Hiring and training.
- Monitor customer feedback via comment cards, online reviews, Net Promoter Score, etc.
- Owner onboarding and ongoing delight.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields such as Analytics, Revenue Management, Yield Management, Hospitality Management, Finance, Accounting, and General Business. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of related work experience in fields such as vacation rental marketing, hotel revenue management, vacation club inventory management, vacation ownership reservations, cruise lines, airlines, etc., with proven experience with pricing concepts, yield management optimization, and accommodations marketing.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with Online Travel Agents and channel managers
- Advanced working knowledge of booking.com, Expedia, AirBnB and VRBO
- Familiarity with vacation rental management software a big plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary:$50,000 - $70,000 based on expertise and accomplishments
- PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular work hours with the flexibility to work overtime as needed.