Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the hospitality sector? Look no further than Hilton Head Accommodations on Hilton Head Island! Over the past 30+ years, we have provided our guests and owners with high-quality vacation experiences and best in class property management services.
Our goal is to create memorable vacation experiences that go far beyond check-in. This is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to join us in ensuring our customers enjoy the highest level of service possible
We welcome talented individuals looking for a challenging, rewarding career with a competitive compensation package.
In the role of Vacation Rental Revenue Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in your zone of genius while being encouraged to think outside the box and given the freedom to put your ideas into practice.
As a key member of our team, you will oversee revenue management while facilitating exceptional experiences for our owners, guests, and associates. You will enjoy the autonomy to showcase your marketing savvy across multiple platforms and mediums, as well as develop and implement new ideas and strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're ready to make your mark in the vacation rental industry while receiving an excellent compensation package for your hard work and innovation.
- Develop and manage relationships with channel managers, OTA’s, and other third-party distribution partners.
- Manage inventory distribution amongst platforms.
- Manage online presence, social media, websites, blogs, and email blasts.
- Develop and analyze marketing strategies, materials, campaigns, and special offers.
- Assure rental rate parity amongst competitive set and distribution channels.
- Liaison with technology providers.
- Develop and implement inventory distribution reports, models, and projections.
- Oversee small front desk/reservations staff.
- Hiring and training.
- Monitor customer feedback via comment cards, online reviews, Net Promoter Score, etc.
- Owner onboarding and ongoing delight.
- 2+ years of related work experience in fields such as vacation rental management or marketing, hotel revenue management, vacation club inventory management with proven experience with pricing concepts, yield management optimization, and accommodations marketing.
- Familiarity with vacation rental management software very helpful
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with channel managers and online Travel Agents and such as booking.com, Expedia, AirBnB and VRBO
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields such as Analytics, Revenue Management, Hospitality Management, Finance, Accounting, or General Business a big plus.
- Current Beaufort County residents preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 based on expertise and accomplishments
- PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Healthcare spending, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular work hours with the flexibility to work overtime as needed.