Bryant Real Estate is a family owned and operated Real Estate Firm that has been in business for over 68 years. Our main focus is property management, and more specifically, Vacation Rentals. We also have a full sales department and a large residential property management department. We are the oldest real estate firm in our area and third generation of owners actively involved in navigating the challenging landscape of vacation rentals. We are best known for our integrity and doing what is right. We have found over the nearly 70 years of operation, that taking care of our owners, our guest, and standing behind our work are key to our future.
We are located on North Carolina’s beautiful coast with deep blue waters, miles of sandy beaches and a thriving historic downtown to supplement our coastal lifestyle. For us, and our team, it offers the perfect place to work hard and play hard.
We are looking to hire an experienced vacation rental manager from North Carolina. After a little over 22 years, one of our property managers has decided to retire from Bryant Real Estate and we are looking to find someone eager to take on the next chapter. Our property managers oversea all operations on one of the islands we operate, as well as frontline staff. Though you will have department managers you are ultimately the conductor of day-to-day operations. You will juggle the needs of guests, owners, prospective owners and most importantly your team.
- Recruiting and signing on new owners to our property management services.
- Responsible for the performance of each vacation rental home managing the upkeep, cleanliness, bookings, financial performance, or any unique request from the owners.
- Work closely with guest to address their needs and provide conflict resolution when issues arise
- Manage a team of direct and indirect reports, ensuing the company vision and goals are achieved.
- Serves as a resource to staff, guests, and owners by explaining and upholding contracts, company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, etc., in a way that seeks to achieve our business objectives while ensuring our fiduciary obligations.
- Build a strong rapport with owners to discuss ways to meet their varying needs from increasing rentals, making improvements to their home, adjusting their overall marketing plan, reducing wear and tear, and reviewing/analyzing their financial performance.
- Responsible for creating, reviewing, and approving long term leases that are executed during the off-season vacation market.
- The ability to work with confidential documents and sensitive information.
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding quickly and courteously to guest/owner inquiries and service requests by taking prompt action to resolve problems and prevent repeat instances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Real Estate License is preferred
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Keen ability to prioritize and effectively juggle sometimes conflicting stakeholder’s needs
- Solid multi-tasking skills without sacrificing attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays as the business requires.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability and experience to train and manage a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2 years’ experience in a management role for vacation rental property management is required
- Prior experience with vacation rental software Escapia or Navis is a plus.
- Approximately 45,000 to 80,000 annual salary contingent on experience
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Paid Time off, Paid Holidays, phone, etc.
- 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing opportunities
- Biannual performance bonus structure (Total of 5-35% of base salary)