Report to work every day in the prestigious Championsgate area, known for its impressive gardens, curb appeal, amenities, and proximity to world-renowned attractions.
At Florida Spirit, we provide exceptional vacation home experiences so our guests can create lasting memories. We are a small business that values its employee's contributions and recognizes the difference each team member makes in the daily success of our business. We offer our employees a fast-paced and exciting workplace where everyone feels a sense of team effort and accomplishment. Our team is very passionate about the work we do, the properties we manage, and the support we have for each other.
Currently, we are seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals to help us provide exceptional customer service to our guests and property owners in a full-time capacity.
Are you known for having high standards? Do you take pride in seeing a job through to the end? If so, being the new Property Inspector at Florida Spirit Vacation Homes could be the next best step in your career.
As Property Inspector, your day-to-day will consist of using a company van to visit our vacation rentals in the Kissimmee/Davenport/Clermont area and thoroughly checking each home to ensure they are ready to receive guests.
Each inspection will require you to meticulously review a detailed checklist on your mobile phone in our app and report any maintenance issues. You must ensure that the cleaning service has met our standards and that each home you are responsible for is ready for the next set of guests to have an outstanding experience.
After completing your inspection, you will be required to re-supply the homes with household items such as bed linens, towels, and cookware, as well as perform basic maintenance duties such as replacing light bulbs, a/c filters, and smoke detector batteries. From time to time, you will also be required to address maintenance issues that arise during a guest's stay.
This role is critical in ensuring our vacation rental homeowners are satisfied with the care of their home and guests enjoy their stay. In this role, you will be relied upon to uphold our reputation and be a valued team member as we grow.
- Maintain precise inventory of homes
- Maintain a clean & organized company truck
- Respond to guest’s needs inside and outside of the homes
- Complete inspection reports and maintenance request slips
- Assist house cleaning staff with preparing homes for arriving guests
- Ensure cleaning contractors maintain cleanliness and daily upkeep of vacation rental properties
- Inspect rental properties to ensure company standards are met using our property inspection software.
- Provide superior customer service in responding to guests’ possible maintenance needs
- Re-supply and stock homes with consumables and perform minor maintenance and daily upkeep duties such as changing light bulbs, air conditioning filters, washing pool decks, etc.
- Experience in hotel or apartment complex housekeeping/maintenance preferred.
- Willing and able to pass an extensive background check and drug testing.
- Able to work under pressure and get the property inspection and maintenance duties completed before check-in and guest's arrival.
- Must reside in Davenport, Kissimmee, Clermont area.
- A driver’s license and a clean driving record are a must.
- Reliable transportation to and from work is a must.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Able and willing to climb ladders
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Able to lift or move up to 45 pounds
- Able to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Safe and confident driving skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15.00 - $18.00 / hour
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts