At Stay Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees can communicate with each other so information is shared efficiently. We strive to make sure everyone on our team feels welcome and heard.
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. We provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing and offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
We seek an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team and play a vital role in ensuring an exceptional experience for our guests and owners. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and functionality of our vacation rental properties through efficient and high-quality maintenance practices.
- Complete maintenance tasks and projects, efficiently navigating between multiple vacation homes daily.
- Ensure assigned maintenance tasks are completed and respond promptly to time-sensitive maintenance needs.
- Respond promptly to guest issues related to maintenance, demonstrating expertise in appliance troubleshooting, cable/wifi troubleshooting, basic HVAC repair, and light plumbing.
- Regularly correspond with the local management team and team members.
- Perform hot tub and pool maintenance as needed.
- Collect and remove trash and debris to maintain cleanliness as needed.
- Coordinate with third-party service providers.
- At least 2+ years of general residential home maintenance experience is required, preferably in the vacation rental or property management industry.
- Experience in construction, property management, and handyman skills is desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct minor home repairs.
- Personal, reliable transportation, valid Driver's License, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Comfortable using software and phone apps.
- Must be flexible in the hours and days worked, including weekends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in using mobile technology.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $25.00 -$29.00
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance