For more than 30 years, Hodnett Cooper has specialized in vacation rentals, real estate, and association management in the Golden Isles. St. Simons Island and the surrounding area are breathtaking destinations that welcome more than 2.4 million visitors to the area each year.
Providing over 300 vacation rental homes and condominiums and over a dozen homeowner associations on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, our specialists are here to help plan the perfect getaway.
We believe our employees ensure our success and are committed to creating an environment where each team member thrives. We are the perfect fit for you if you love hospitality, have a passion for entrepreneurship, and enjoy variety in your daily routine.
To keep up with our growth and goals, we're seeking the right candidate to take on our full-time Maintenance Technician position. To succeed in this role, it will be imperative for you to have strong organizational skills and the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays with experience in general maintenance.
It will be your responsibility to visit homes to perform routine maintenance duties, troubleshoot any issues that may arise, connect with third-party vendors for jobs outside of your scope, and make sure each home meets our high standards and is ready to welcome guests upon arrival.
You will be relied upon as our Maintenance Technician to get the job done with a smile on your face and an optimistic attitude. This role is an exciting opportunity to work alongside an ambitious team in a beautiful location while utilizing your skills.
- Responding to emergency calls or any issues at your market homes and promptly and efficiently rectifying the situation.
- Estimate the time and extent of repairs.
- Schedule routine preventive maintenance.
- Maintain material and supply inventory.
- Communicate with leadership, team members, vendors, and outside contractors..
- Additional maintenance tasks as needed.
- Previous experience in general maintenance is a must
- Basic hand tool & power tool knowledge is a must
- Ability to troubleshoot processes
- Comfortable using software and phone apps
- A driver’s license with a clean record and reliable transportation
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: Starts at up to $19.00 /hour based on experience and accomplishments
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs