Elite Pacific Vacations is part of the Gathervacations.com family, and we’re also one of Hawaii’s highest volume Vacation Rental and Property Management firms. Since our founding, we have experienced tremendous growth and have been ranked as one of the 50 fastest-growing businesses by Pacific Business News.
Mark LeRoy is a licensed Realtor and the top performing agent at Elite Pacific by Gather in the entire state of Hawaii who you will work for if hired. At this fast paced and dynamic job, you will collaborate with an experienced and tight knit team that is expertly managed, interfacing with numerous people on a daily basis, from colleagues to guests to vendors - truly no two days are the same. The property inventory is extraordinary, at the highest echelon of the luxury tier. The skills you will learn and build upon, both in the field and administratively, will prepare you for any career in the luxury hospitality field, with ample upward mobility and growth opportunity within the company for all employees who prove ready for advancement.
Are you interested in an entry-level property management position that offers room for growth and learning in a leading company in the industry?
The Vacation Rental Inspector plays a crucial role in customer satisfaction and property care for Team Mark LeRoy. To succeed in this role, you must be reliable, have an excellent eye for detail, and be capable of communicating with colleagues and management efficiently and effectively.
A typical day as a Vacation Rental Inspector includes inspecting vacation rental properties to ensure they are up-to-date and guest ready, distributing property supplies and guest amenities, creating maintenance and repair requests, and running errands. At the end of each shift, you will document any tasks completed during your shift so management has an accurate record of what was done throughout the day.
This will be an enjoyable career path for you if you enjoy a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Plus, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping people have a fantastic vacation experience in our beautiful part of the world.
If you’re up for the challenge of providing top-notch vacation rental inspections, we encourage you to apply now.
- Perform arrival and departure inspections.
- Audit consumable supplies levels and submit resupply requests
- Pick up and distribute property supplies and guest amenities as needed
- Secure homes after entry, inspections, and guest stays
- Minor maintenance duties such as changing a lightbulb or replacing batteries.
- Create housekeeping, maintenance, and repairs requests using provided applications (Breezeway, Asana, JustCall, Google Workspace, and more) for all inspections, maintenance, and housekeeping records.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 4 years experience working with mobile devices, Internet, Email, Text Messaging, Google Apps, or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience working in a property management company or providing equivalent services
- Reliable transportation and use of personal vehicle to perform job duties.
- Apple computers experience a plus.
- Paid time off
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Clothing Reimbursement $250/calendar year
- Positive Review Mention Bonus
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
Schedule: Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, as well as the ability to respond to property emergency issues and to help secure properties as needed