About the Company:
With offices in Beverly Hills, Stay While Villas, has a 35+ portfolio of luxury vacation rental homes in Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills, and the Malibu areas. We have hosted thousands of guests with over a thousand 5-Star Airbnb Reviews and maintain Airbnb's highest host status SuperHost for over 3 years. Stay Awhile Villas was recently named the #1 Vacation Rental Property Manager in California by trade publication and data aggregator, AirDNA. Our clientele is unique in that we host some of the most notable C-level executives in the world along with some of the most recognizable figures in pop culture. We've had the pleasure of hosting amazing families from all over the world, who often come back to us every time they visit. We are process-driven and extremely detail-oriented to ensure great experiences for our guests and our team. We want our guests to have superb experiences every time they stay with us. We do not host events or parties however we have a lot of guests who are in town for reunions and other celebrations.
Our Travel Planner is a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to our guests’ journey. Our Travel Planner is the first point of contact when a potential guest is seeking out one of our properties. That is why we trust our Travel Planners with the responsibility of “selling” the Stay Awhile experience in a meaningful, genuine way. Our Travel Planner is responsible for providing guests with all the information they need to inform their travel plans– from the first phone call to when a guest stays on the property. By actively engaging with each guest to ensure that every last detail of the reservation is taken care of, we can make sure our guests truly feel at home when they stay at a Stay Awhile property. That is why it is critical that our Travel Planner engages each and every caller in a considerate, thoughtful, and not overly scripted manner. Most communication is handled by email, though some processes do require phone calls. We are looking for team members that have hospitality in their DNA, and in turn, we offer an inclusive and empowered culture where our Team Members can flourish as part of our team, and as an individual.
We are looking to hire a couple of full-time Vacation Planners
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Sells the SA experience which includes hotel-style properties, concierge services, the local community, and local experience
- Actively engages with the guest by listening and focusing on their distinctive set of requests to anticipate their needs
- Maintains knowledge regarding all property features and amenities and incorporates that information into the selling process, always offering the guest the opportunity to enhance their stay
- Accurately completes the reservations process by ensuring that the reservation and guest profile is correct and current
- Ensure that all requests are replied to accurately and within minutes
- Ensures all guest requests are clearly noted and are documented in the appropriate system to establish thorough communication with our properties
- Engages the guest with an unmistakable sense of courtesy, generosity, and professionalism
- Actively listens to guest requests/challenges to ensure they are handled promptly with genuine care, and escalates as necessary
- Regular attendance in conformance with standards
- Required to work varying schedules to reflect business needs including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Required to attend all training sessions and meetings
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work effectively, maintain composure and make decisions in stressful situations.
- Ability to organize workload, and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to perform both standard and intermediate spreadsheet functions using Google Sheets, Excel
- Proficiency in windows-based computer programs to include e-mail (Outlook), internet and word processing applications (Word)
- Experience using Hospitality Management tools
- Experience in working in either vacation rental or hotel sales
- Strong writing skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new computer applications
- College Degree is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years in the Hospitality industry in a customer-facing position such as front office, guest services, vacation/ event planner, concierge, or similar role is required.
Job Types: Full-time Remote. Hotel or Vacation Rental experience required.
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience