“Our company's mission is to give guests the absolute time of their lives.”
Elevated Bar Management is a rapidly growing company reshaping the Downtown Orlando bar and restaurant scene. We bring to the industry immersive experiences in creatively themed bars that result in our guests experiencing moments of absolute joy and making memories with friends and family that go beyond “just another night on the town.” This results in very happy employees because our employees know they made someone’s night at the end of the shift.
Our core value as a company is to do everything with excellence. We pride ourselves on respecting and celebrating each team member's uniqueness and creativity and are always looking for ways to empower our team to be their best.
Our employees thrive in our company culture because we believe in providing learning opportunities and the space for each person to level up their career. These ideals have produced an elevated experience in our establishments, where our employees and patrons shine.
- like to have fun
- dislike negative work environments
- are known for being “drama-free.”
- enjoy growing personally
- would love to be part of a guest-focused, dynamic and challenging team
- have the necessary job requirements.
- have a strong work ethic
….then we might just be workplace soulmates!
Being a server at an Elevated Bar Management establishment means that you must be hyper-guest-focused, not only wanting your customers to enjoy their food but be an integral part of helping them become completely immersed in the theme of the bar. This will require you to be an excellent communicator, work well with the bartenders and the rest of the team, and have strong multi-tasking skills. Duties that you will be expected to perform are the opening and closing tasks, taking orders, delivering food and drinks to the floor, and offering suggestions to patrons to help them make drink and food decisions.
- Report directly to the manager.
- Deliver food and drinks to the floor
- Complete tasks on your daily checklist
- Provide customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Assist guests with suggestions for drinks and food orders
- Thoroughly conduct all opening and closing duties as directed
- Assist in keeping the floor tidy by clearing glasses and cleaning up as needed
- Maintain companies standards and protocols as they pertain to service and serving alcohol
- Willing to jump in wherever needed to keep the service running smoothly
- 2-3 years minimum of serving experience is required
- Able to do simple math
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of craft bartending and cocktails is a plus
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize duties
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Able to provide excellent customer service while working under pressure
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $7.00 + Tips
- Health Insurance
Schedule: Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.