Are you seeking a secure and rewarding career opportunity as a Senior Maintenance Technician?
If so, you’ll find working with us at Escape to Blue Ridge to be highly fulfilling. With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We always aim to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blueridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Maintaining our properties is crucial to ensuring our guests have an unforgettable experience every time. That's why we're searching for an experienced and skilled Senior Maintenance Technician to take the lead.
In this role, we’ll rely on you to be our eyes, ears, and boots on the ground, knowing precisely the condition of each home, overseeing any repairs, and ensuring that each property is ready to receive guests.
Each Friday, you will be responsible for producing and overseeing work orders that must be addressed on Saturdays and Sundays and handling any problems that arise over the weekend.
To do this effectively, you’ll need to use your problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines. Your day-to-day will consist of following work orders delivered through our phone apps and updating our computer software. You will also ensure that all systems, appliances, and technology are in good working order. This role mainly involves working independently but will also require you to interact with guests should they need a maintenance call and to work collaboratively with team members in a professional and friendly manner.
Apply Today! This is undoubtedly an exciting time to join our team and become an essential part of introducing guests from across the country to the Blue Ridge area.
- Responsible for property & maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, air filters, logging, carpentry, plumbing, and following up on repairs.
- Inspect cabins, equipment, furniture, and systems to identify any issues and repair faulty equipment, furniture, and damaged structures.
- Plan and schedule the week for repairs and service utilizing property management software.
- Maintain HVAC equipment, heating, and plumbing systems
- Develop and conduct preventive maintenance procedures.
- Administrative duties, including maintenance, inventory reports, safety reports
- Conduct safety inspections to ensure all pools, spas, and homes are up to code and meet internal safety standards.
- Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Flexible availability
- Knowledge of general home maintenance required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong follow-up and accountability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Must live in Mineral Buff, GA or surrounding areas
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $19 - $21 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Cell phone/stipend
- Company vehicle and tools provided(while at work)
- Profit sharing
Availability: Able to work various days and shifts, including weekends.
Must live within 40 miles of the office located at 64 Bowarrow Trail, Mineral Bluff GA 30559