“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
This an excellent opportunity to work the busy season in North Carolina’s coveted holiday haven while gaining valuable experience in the hospitality industry.
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. We aim to deliver exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
Don’t miss out on this exciting part-time opportunity in Oak Island.
As the Seasonal Property Inspector, your goal will be to ensure that each vacation rental property is comfortable, clean, and well-maintained so that they exceed the expectations of all incoming owners and guests.
Among other responsibilities, this role will entail inspecting each property routinely, identifying any repairs or improvements that need to be made, taking photographs, and maintaining detailed records of the property's condition. It will also be your responsibility to critically review the housekeeper’s work to ensure that cleaning is done to the highest standard and address any minor issues you see as you move through the inspection.
To be the ideal candidate for this job, you must understand the importance of the role and have a strong eye for detail. Our company requires someone reliable and thorough, who will contribute to quality vacation rental experiences and uphold Oak Island Accommodations' stellar reputation.
Imagine a summer where you get to spend your days going from property to property in a beautiful place while ensuring guests have the best experience when they arrive at Oak Island.
Sounds great, right?
If you agree, click the link and start the application process today.
- Critically review housekeepers' work to ensure cleaning meets or exceeds cleaning standards.
- Provide timely and detailed reports to housekeeping management when issues are found that require a housekeeper to return to the property to rectify cleaning issues
- Rectify simple errors in cleaning issues before moving on to the next rental
- Unload clean dishes from the dishwasher and put them away in an orderly fashion
- Ensure decks, covered porches, and other exterior areas are clean and organized
- Provide timely and detailed reports of any maintenance items that need attention
- Able to work at a fast pace while maintaining high-quality work
- Possess a customer-service-oriented mindset
- Positive and friendly demeanor
- Team player
- Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and carry cleaning supplies up and down stairs
- Valid NC driver’s license with the ability to use personal vehicle for work activities
- Ideally will have a smartphone with a data plan to submit photos and work orders.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $12 - $13 per hour
Schedule: Able to work all weekends between Memorial Day and Labor Day, rain or shine.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available weekends and holidays