“Oak Island’s Largest Property Management Company”
Our prestigious vacation rental team needs seasonal workers to help us keep up with demand. Could you be the perfect fit for this position?
We founded our family-run and owned vacation rental company in 1991, shortly after our first visit to Oak Island. Having a deep love for the area, we strive to provide the best experiences possible by constantly improving and evolving our services. We aim to provide exceptional vacation accommodations where people can relax while supporting local businesses.
With a family-like atmosphere, our team is dedicated to delivering a complete set of property management solutions. Among the many services we offer are reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, and marketing. This full-service model has resulted in us receiving the People’s Choice Award for “Best Beach Rentals” eight times and recognition from the local Chamber of Commerce. Whether a guest or property owner, we treat each customer with respect, attention, and care.
As well as offering many benefits to employees, we believe everyone deserves recognition for their skills and abilities. And, what better place to work than in beautiful Oak Island? Being able to work for a company that supports you while living in a stunning natural setting is a great combination.
Looking for a seasonal position in beautiful Oak Island, NC?
As a Seasonal Linen Courier Assistant, this is what your day will look like:
It will be an early start for you, so don’t forget to grab your coffee and head in to join the Linen Courier you’ll be assisting. The first order of business to start your day will be to load the delivery van with fresh linens, which means that it’ll be important for you to be able to lift bags weighing up to 70 lbs. You’ll also be tasked with picking up dirty linens from our vacation rentals to be laundered. Once the linens are loaded, hop in the van and take in the views of the oak trees lining the streets and sandy beaches that stretch out before them.
At each stop, you’ll carefully load or unload all the linens, ensuring everything is accounted for before heading off again. There may or may not be guests at the properties along your route, so make sure to be friendly and professional at all times. On some days, you may also be required to fold, with the assistance of an automated folding machine, sort and pack linen bags at the processing facility.
To succeed in this role, it will be vital that you can keep up with the fast-paced demands to get the linens delivered and picked up on time.
This is the perfect job for someone who likes to stay active during the day, is great with people, and likes to work alongside a hard-working team. If that’s you, and you’d like to learn more - reach out today.
- Daily completion of assigned scheduled laundry delivery and/or laundry pick-up route(s)
- Load linen bags in delivery sequence on delivery vans
- Help driver deliver & pick up linen bags to properties along a predetermined route
- May be required to work in a processing and distribution facility. Sorting clean and dirty linens, folding linens with the help of an automatic folder, and creating linen packages for delivery.
- Providing exemplary customer service to guests, owners, coworkers, and vendors while providing expedient resolution of assigned tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- May be required to load and unload linens or supplies weighing as much as 70lbs
- Able to operate email, text, and mobile device
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $13 per hour
Schedule: Able to work weekends and holidays, rain or shine.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available weekends and holidays