Located along the shores of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama, Current Tides Vacations Rentals is a fast-growing company offering vacation rental property management and real estate sales.
Innovative, embracing change, providing excellent service for our Owners and Guests, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success are some of the principles we believe in.
The Housekeeping Inspector plays a crucial role in customer satisfaction, housekeeping training, and property care standards. To succeed in this role, you must be reliable, have an excellent eye for detail, and be capable of communicating with colleagues and management efficiently and effectively.
If you’re up for the challenge of providing top-notch vacation rental inspections, we encourage you to apply now.
- Perform inspections during & post-housekeeping with a detailed eye & high standards.
- Coach existing housekeepers on company standards, best practices, & commonly overlooked areas for improvement with assistance from Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Rate cleaning quality & callback housekeepers to rectify sub par performance.
- Supplemental housekeeping in properties to add final touch before guest arrivals.
- Prepare & bag linens for future cleans.
- Linen & inventory delivery, as needed.
- Launder linens, rarely, as needed
- Working knowledge of hospitality industry standards is required.
- Strong detail orientation, time management, and analytical skills.
- Fluent English verbal/written skills and additional language knowledge are a plus.
- An outstanding verbal and written communicator (phone, device, email).
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency at times.
- Must have reliable transportation and a working smartphone with the willingness to learn software.
- Able to handle the stress of a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Please do not apply if you are looking for a traditional 9-5 office position.
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15.00 / hour