Safely is the leader in short-term home rental protection for professional property managers, Airbnb hosts, and property owners. Our tech-forward insurance platform provides robust guest screening with tailored insurance bringing trust and safety to short-term rentals.
Having incubated at the MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars and Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech, Safely is growing over 100% each year and aims to exceed this growth in 2022.
Because of this growth, we are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Entry-Level Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team and help us continue our 100 % year-over-year growth. The SDR will be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential new Safely customers. As the first line of communication with new clients, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. The right applicant will have strong communication skills and could showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospects' needs and introduce appropriate products/services.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to the VP of Sales with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Proficiency or ability to learn Hubspot or other CRM software.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep is desired.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $75,000 OTE (includes base salary + commission)
Additional Details: Uncapped commissions with future growth opportunities.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs