Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and -operated. We are currently headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, but we also have many remote team members and those who live where our houses are located across the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest. We currently have 75 employees that manage a portfolio of ~400 short-term rentals. We are nearing the end of a capital raise that should allow us to buy an additional 1,000 homes over the next two years, making us the nation's largest owner-operated chain of short-term rentals.
As part of this growth, we are looking to hire a full-time Revenue Manager who will help with overall pricing strategy, conduct research on periodic events and other demand drivers within existing markets, build out plans as we enter new markets, and manage the day-to-day pricing at all of our listings.
- Set overall base prices, nightly minimums, and other strategies for new and existing properties.
- Conduct competitive analysis to benchmark properties’ rates and performance among comparable listings within markets and refine strategies over time.
- Develop pricing and yield management strategies to maximize revenue for homeowners and the company; be the “go-to expert” for all things pricing and revenue management for your markets and properties.
- Leverage market data tools to establish a competitive set for each property.
- Assess and monitor competitors’ revenue management strategies and implement commercially viable responses.
- Build reports at the portfolio, market, and property level to analyze performance and compare to comps by Average Nightly Rate (ANR), occupancy, and Revenue per Available Listing (RevPAL).
- Track and respond to trends in guest reviews across channels in concert with the Operations team.
- Regularly spot-check calendar and troubleshoot blocks, payments, cancellations, etc.
- Estimate possible revenues (or improvements in revenues) for prospective management clients, investors, and other stakeholders for modeling and acquisition purposes
- Work with Marketing and GX team to push underperformers and also collaborate on market strategy.
- Set Promotions on Distribution Channels and PMS.
- Create and maintain a 24-month rolling demand calendar for all assigned markets.
- Meet with OTA Account Manager to review market trends and optimize listings.
- Set monthly rates and work with Long-Term Leasing Manager to drive mid-term and long-term stays for Insurance clients, work crews, and other guest segments looking for mid-term stays.
- Occasionally, provide potential revenue forecasts to prospective clients, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Communicate performance results to revenue management leaders and other company stakeholders.
- Recent experience in vacation rental revenue management is required.
- Familiarity with the short-term rental industry, including key pricing and channel distribution management tools.
- Experience managing pricing and reporting performance for geographically distributed Short-Term Rental portfolios across the United States.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google products, Slack, and other related software.
- Data analysis, visualization, summary, and synthesis skills
- Effective at collaborating with all departments within the company.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and lead others.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs