Forgotten Coast Hospitality is proud to represent the most iconic food and beverage destinations on the Forgotten Coast. Our family includes the famous Owl Café, Tap Room, and Franklin Café at the Gibson Inn in Apalachicola, Longbills, and the Cape Smokehouse on Cape San Blas, and multiple new concepts opening over the next few years.
As a genuine luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success. Come join our growing family today! With competitive pay, great benefits, generous Paid Time Off, and company-match 401(k), as well as a host of other perks, Forgotten Coast Hospitality cares about our employees as much as our guests.
At FCH, we…
- Believe the best vacations are in strong local communities.
- Take pride in historic preservation.
- Strive to foster positive, long-lasting social and environmental impact.
- Aim to create growth and opportunity for our team.
- Believe that hospitality comes alive through team members who deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Provide first-class services and amenities across all our brands.
- Are loyal brand stewards and the best at what we do.
- Measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve.
We seek an exceptional individual to join our restaurant group as General Manager. We are looking for someone who can create amazing dining experiences and run our establishment like a well-oiled machine. The right candidate must be flexible and versatile, able to jump into any role as needed with a positive attitude, and demonstrate their potential for advancement.
As General Manager, you will oversee all aspects of our restaurant operations, excelling at people management with the ability to inspire, train, and develop others to their fullest potential. You'll also be tasked with menu development and pricing, analyzing and effectively maintaining P&L statements, and keeping track of budgets.
Joining our team will earn you a competitive wage and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to training and development programs that will help you continue to grow as you prioritize training and developing the people on your team.
We'd love to hear from you if you have a passion for hospitality!
- Oversee all the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Deliver and ensure top-notch dining experiences.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Schedule and oversee employee shifts.
- Participate in menu development and pricing.
- Maintain budgets and manage P&L.
- Recruit, train, and develop team members.
- Identify and implement ways to improve efficiency.
- Purchasing and maintaining inventory as needed.
- Manage restaurant supply levels.
- 1+ years of experience as General Manager of a restaurant.
- An understanding of "people management" and experience in 360-degree management.
- Extensive experience in P&L management.
- Create and adhere to budgets based on anticipated needs to provide quality service and control costs.
- Understand the restaurant's day-to-day operations and be willing to learn new systems.
- Experience in building and maintaining a team that can provide customers with proper service.
- Employee training must be a priority for the ideal candidate.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spendings or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the Forgotten Coast Hospitality family of brands
Start your journey with Forgotten Coast Hospitality in Northwest Florida. We are local to the core—kindness and respect are the foundation of who we are. We believe that hiring and nurturing the right people is the best way to serve our guests, community, and deliver memorable experiences.