“Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
This sentiment is never truer than when you work at Margaritaville. What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffett.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of the many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach. Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, just wait until you work here.
Become an important new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort Engineering & Maintenance Team member! We are busy building our beautiful new resort in Panama City Beach, complete with custom homes, resort pools, bars, and restaurants.
In this role, you will inspect homes on our Resort Routine Preventative Maintenance Program as well as troubleshoot maintenance items as they arise.
You will be part of the team responsible for keeping our homes up to the Margaritaville resort quality standards, the resort grounds, and our Resort Oasis Pool and Lazy River.
You will gain additional knowledge of resort construction and maintenance from our world-class builders and developers.
- Configure, install, position, and program home networks and digital security systems.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned by the maintenance main office through our Maintainx app.
- Completing assigned work orders for homeowners, which includes general repairs and maintenance.
- Performing work orders in a timely manner and accurately reporting the work completed or needed
- Able to perform scheduled maintenance on all equipment, including but not limited to AC units, appliances, fixtures, plumbing, etc
- Assist any homeowners in any projects within our scope of duty
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Applicants must possess at least two years of general maintenance experience, preferably in a vacation rental environment.
- Competencies in Home Maintenance and basic HVAC repair.
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly responsive and reliable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- EPA and CPO are preferred but not required.
- And follow the Margaritaville credo to Have Fun at Work!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $21.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules