If you're a people person, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join our team of experienced professionals and establish a successful career.
When you work with us, you’ll report to work every day in the prestigious ChampionsGate area, known for its impressive gardens, curb appeal, amenities, and proximity to world-renowned attractions.
For over 21 years, Florida Spirit has provided extraordinary vacation homes so our guests can create lasting Floridian memories. We are a small business that values our employee's contributions and recognizes the difference each team member makes in the daily success of our business. We offer our employees a fast-paced and exciting workplace where everyone feels a sense of team effort and accomplishment. Our team is very passionate about the work we do, the properties we manage, and the support we have for each other.
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals to help us provide exceptional customer service to our guests and property owners full-time.
A positive, upbeat attitude and the ability to notice all the little details characterize the ideal candidate for this position.
It's a role where you'll go home feeling satisfied each day if you enjoy working in a position where guests rely on you to positively influence their overall vacation experience.
A typical day for a Reservations and Guest Experience Specialist with Florida Spirit begins by reviewing any emails or messages from the previous day. After
ensuring all messages have been read and responded to, you will check the reservations calendar for any new bookings made overnight. Handling reservations and ensuring all rental agreements and payments are correctly tracked will require you to work with a high degree of accuracy. You’ll also work on tasks such as helping to create personalized experiences for our guests and responding to any inquiries or issues should they arise.
As our Reservations and Guest Experience Specialist, you will also be able to take advantage of Florida Spirit's career growth opportunities, receive competitive compensation, and access a rewarding culture that values respect and collaboration among its team members.
Join us today and make your mark in the hospitality industry while working in one of the most sought-after areas in the state.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Answer reservation inquiries by telephone, email, and online chat.
- Process online reservations.
- Manage rental agreements and make sure all are completed.
- Manage the resort gate access portal to ensure all arriving guests are added to resort access.
- Check and respond to guest reviews.
- Manage the rental auto payment system and review reports to ensure all payments are made before arrival.
- Communicate with guests via telephone, SMS, and online chat with any updates to guest service needs and possible maintenance issues being taken care of.
Prior experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- A passion for customer service and helping others.
- Motivated and driven to go above and beyond.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus Details: We offer a $500 bonus for every 20th 5-star review.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts