Begin a new Journey with us at Liquid Life!
If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, love to help others, and work with a positive team of colleagues, then Liquid Life Vacation Rentals is the perfect fit. We are a premier vacation rental and property management company, handling over 400 properties across Orange Beach, Gulf Shores & Perdido Key areas.
Our legacy of top-tier service started in 2012, and ever since, we've been committed to giving our guests the Gulf Coast's most luxurious and premium vacation rentals. We take pride in our close-knit and friendly team, where everyone supports each other's growth and improvement. At Liquid Life, we view every property owner as a valuable partner and every guest as a new member of our growing family.
Read on to learn how you can dive into a refreshing work culture that values professional growth and a healthy work-life balance.
As our Reservations and Guest Services Agent, you will be on the front lines of our customer service, connecting owners and guests with their perfect vacation property for the perfect stay. This is a full-time, on-site role, ideal if you have some previous experience in the vacation rental industry, preferably in handling reservations and customer service.
In this role, your daily task will be to provide outstanding customer service to our property owners and guests. Your responsibilities will primarily revolve around
coordinating with the Clean Condo/Maintenance Team and speaking with our guests and owners to make reservations and answer their questions.
At Liquid Life, we believe that the key to a successful vacation is an exceptional guest experience that starts with happy employees. We offer a vibrant working environment where everyone feels supported and valued.
If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity, join our dedicated team today!
- Provide excellent customer service to property owners and guests.
- Understand and effectively work with multiple online software applications.
- Communicate effectively with Guest Services and Reservation Team members.
- Leverage excellent computer and internet navigation skills.
- Prioritize and multitask effectively to meet deadlines.
- Take direction from management and feel confident in making decisions.
- Previous experience in a guest services role, or similar.
- Hospitality experience is desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Apps and computer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with exceptional follow-through.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $14.00 - $20.00 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: An annual bonus is available
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Office hours of operation are from 8:00 am until 7:00 pm. Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and some holidays as needed.