Tech Travel is a one-stop shop for vacation rentals, property management, and real estate services. Our portfolio of properties boasts over 192 listings and counting from Dunedin to St Pete Beach/Pass A Grille!
Guests love to stay with us because of our high standards and commitment to customer service, while property owners and investors love working with us because of our real estate expertise and reputation within the industry.
As a company, we provide our employees with a supportive team and a welcoming work environment. If you are looking for a place to start your career in hospitality and enjoy the surroundings of St. Pete Beach, this would be the perfect place for you.
We’re hiring a Reservationist and in need of someone who always wears a smile and loves working with people.
As our Reservationist, a typical day would begin with a review of the reservations for the upcoming day. This will include checking for any discrepancies, confirming prices, availability, and ensuring that all guest and property information is accurate. Once this is complete, the reservationist will coordinate activities with other departments, such as housekeeping, hospitality, and maintenance, to ensure the best possible experience for each guest.
The reservationist is also responsible for responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, and other forms of communication in a timely manner and welcoming guests when they visit the office.
Candidates for this position should have excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to learn the reservation system quickly.
It will also be vital for you to keep your cool in a fast-paced environment, appropriately prioritizing tasks and always ensuring that the office is organized and tidy at the end of each shift.
If you have what it takes to be the face of Tech Travel and make guests feel at home, whether on the phone or in person, apply today!
- Greet guests, answer inquiries, and assist with requests electronically and in person
- Schedule Vendors
- Perform front desk administrative tasks
- Process payments over the phone and in person
- Call Guests the day after Arrival to ask about their check-in
- Call Guests the day after check out to ask how their stay was and remind them to leave a review
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to handle multiple requests at once
- Good verbal communication skills
- A high level of organization and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $11-$17 an hour based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules