Come on board with Minnestay as part of a team that appreciates your skills, fosters innovation, and upholds integrity in everything we do.
At Minnestay, we provide premium vacation properties for unforgettable trips. As the leading property management company in the Twin Cities, Minnestay is continuously looking for ways to enhance the guest and owner experience, adding a touch of glamor wherever we can.
Whatever brings our guests to Minnesota, we work to make sure their stay is always a flawless one. Our rental management program offers an innovative, full-service approach where homeowners can trust us to handle all the details of their business. With meticulous planning, we leave nothing to chance, allowing our clients to relax and let us take care of everything.
Wondering if you'll fit in?
Here at Minnestay, our core values serve as our compass:
- Will to Win: We turn possibilities into opportunities, relentlessly seeking innovation and growth.
- Hospitality: Exceptional service for our customers and owners is our bread and butter.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest standards in all our actions, earning the trust of our clients.
- Teamwork: Through accountability and collaboration, we achieve collective success.
We're all about making sure our team members can achieve professional and financial growth while emphasizing equality and recognition.
Interested? Check out the role and see if it's the right fit for you.
We're excited to announce an opening for a full-time Reservationist. This dynamic role is a key component to ensuring our guests experience the best of everything we have to offer.
In this role, your overarching objective will be to provide excellent customer service through effective communication and management. As our guests' first point of contact, your courteous and friendly personality will set the tone for their entire experience with Minnestay. You’ll also be responsible for assisting the Director of Guest Relations with coordinating our maintenance and cleaning teams and working on special projects to enhance our offerings.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be a creative problem solver who can work effectively and efficiently even in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to prioritize tasks and receive constructive feedback.
Is this role for you?
If you're a team player, willing to learn, have excellent organizational skills, and enjoy working with people, this is the role for you. By joining our team, you will not only enjoy a friendly, supportive work environment, but you'll also have the satisfaction of being an important part of our guests' experience.
Take the first step towards joining our Minnestay family and apply today!
- Accurately enter and process reservations with extreme attention to detail, maintaining accurate records and logs of bookings, payments, and requests.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the vacation homes we manage (availability, rates, amenities) as well as the shopping, dining, and entertainment in the area.
- Monitor several vacation rental platforms and respond to customer messages and inquiries with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate concierge services for guests when requested.
- Communicate with other Minnestay departments to ensure all properties are clean, tidy, and ready to welcome our guests.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and friendly manner, using a positive and clear speaking voices
- 1+ years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry is preferred but not necessary
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Proficient in basic computer operation and programs (Google Workspace) and quick to learn new systems (Track, Breezeway, Airbnb, VRBO, LiveChat & more)
- Must have a Smartphone for use for work purposes
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of distractions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $17 -$20 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Will be awarded based on meeting company goals and providing that no performance improvement or disciplinary actions have been taken.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Schedule: Work hours are primarily Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with some weekend and holiday work.