The Maimon Group - Where Luxury Exceeds Expectations
At The Maimon Group, we offer luxury short-term vacation rentals and asset management in Los Angeles, focusing on curated travel experiences, event venues, and concierge services.
Over the years, our firm has meticulously built our unique portfolio of exclusive properties to deliver experiences that exceed five-star hospitality. This is accomplished through our unparalleled ability to anticipate our guests’ needs and cater to the most discerning requests. The understanding that we are more than a luxury hospitality brand, but experts in the art of living, is what makes us an industry leader.
Do you have the ambition and drive to join us?
Our high-performing and fully committed work family is looking for someone who will fit into and enhance our corporate culture.
Become a key player in shaping unforgettable experiences in luxury hospitality.
We are looking for a Reservation Coordinator who embodies the understanding of luxury, operates with a service-minded ethos, and is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve success. Tasked with creating superior guest experiences, your responsibilities will span from managing pre-check-in inspections and warm welcomes to meticulous property maintenance and a graceful departure. Your role will include processing upcoming reservations and guest communication.
Behind the scenes, you'll manage reservations, pre-check in inspection schedule, streamline payments, and provide operational support on designated days, collaborating closely with our concierge and customer experience managers. To be successful, you will need to be able to apply your knowledge of property management, trust accounting, and relevant software effectively. You'll need excellent communication skills, mathematical competence, attention to detail, and an optimistic attitude.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the ranks of our luxury hospitality legacy, shaping memorable guest experiences that set The Maimon Group apart.
- Create invoices and rental agreements and manage booking sheets using our PMS.
- Oversee and implement all reservation inputting in our property management system
- Schedule and coordinate pre-check-in inspections, in-person check-ins, touch-up cleaning, property maintenance, and exit cleaning for bookings as needed via Breezeway software
- Oversee commission payouts and make necessary various reports and reconciliations
- Support all communications with instant responses to guests, owners, and Vendors, including overseeing owners’ Whatsapp group
- Supporting accounting team with invoicing and deposit returns
- Ensuring a 5-star hospitality experience
- Work with services department to invoice and process payments for services in a timely manner as needed
- Assist with camera monitoring and guest communication
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English)
- Ability to work in fast fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on weekends as needed and during the week by Los Angeles time zone
- Strong sense of urgency in task management and responsiveness to our customer's and properties’ needs.
- Ability to multitask
- Fast with mathematics, extremely detail-oriented
- Great computer and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive mindset and ability to fully commit to work.
- Excellent learning ability, adaptability to company culture, and work ethic.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $8- $14 an hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days (after 90 days probation)
- Health insurance (50% co-pay)
This is a full-time remote position entailing 40 hours per week. You must be available to work from 9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Los Angeles time, optional weekends and holidays.