Blue Cedar Partners (BCP), owner of The 100 Collection™, is a premier provider within the vacation rental hospitality industry, offering support and services to vacation rental managers. The 100 Collection™ brand represents the gold standard within the vacation rental industry, representing over 50 unique brands and 8,000 homes throughout North America.
At Blue Cedar Partners, we are more than just a company – we're a community of talented individuals passionate about what we do and thrive on taking on industry giants like David & Goliath. Our team members are at the heart of our growth and success and are instrumental in elevating the brands we support. Together, we are a group of explorers on a mission of service innovation and brand building that leaves our guests and partners raving. We are calling on passionate and talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey of discovery. So, are you ready to explore the possibilities with us?
We are seeking an experienced Remote Revenue Manager to join our team at Blue Cedar Partners. As the Revenue Manager, you'll be pivotal in optimizing revenue and maximizing property performance for The 100 Collection™ and associated brands. By leveraging your expertise in pricing and revenue management in the vacation rental industry you will implement strategies to drive growth and profitability across our diverse portfolio of vacation rental properties.
- Develop and implement revenue management strategies to optimize property performance and maximize revenue for The 100 Collection™ affiliated brands.
- Analyze market trends, competitor pricing, and demand to adjust pricing strategies and maintain a competitive strategy.
- Utilize data-driven insights and industry tools to forecast demand, occupancy, and revenue projections.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams of The 100 Collection partners to align pricing strategies with marketing campaigns and positioning.
- Conduct regular property and portfolio performance analyses and provide actionable recommendations to improve revenue and occupancy metrics.
- Monitor and adjust pricing and inventory strategies across various channels to maximize RevPAR.
- Set clear revenue goals, monitor actual performance against the budget, and generate regular pacing reports.
- Establish and maintain relationships with The 100 Collection partners to ensure alignment with revenue objectives.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in revenue management, pricing, or yield management within the vacation rental or hospitality industry is required. Combined senior-level vacation rental management experience and revenue management experience will be considered.
- Documented proficiency in revenue management systems and tools specific to the vacation rental industry (such as Key Data Dashboard, Pricelabs, Beyond, Wheelhouse, Rented, Buoy, etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make strategic decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing market dynamics and implement innovative revenue strategies.
- Strong multi-tasking skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Hospitality, Economics, or a related field is desired.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000 - $72,000
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunities based on individual and company performance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Telecommuting options
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs