Southern Holiday Homes provides exceptional vacation accommodations for guests seeking to indulge in the sun, sand, and the relaxed beach lifestyle of 30A, Florida. Our love for all things Highway 30A, real estate, and travel, combined with our backgrounds in international real estate finance, sales, and hospitality, have been the perfect mix for bringing exceptional Vacation Rental Property Management services to the market.
We use a process-driven approach to provide our guests and clients with world-class service and results, complete with a full staff of professionals, including a maintenance and cleaning department, property management experts, reservations specialists, and guest experience agents.
We believe a business is only as strong as its people, and Southern Holiday Homes is fortunate to have the best team members. Consider joining us if you're looking for a company where you can grow and progress. As an organization, we strive to have a great culture welcoming all types of talents.
Ready to be our Guest Services and Reservations Agent, providing top-notch service and flawlessly handling reservations? As our ideal candidate, you will need to have impeccable organizational skills and a task-oriented mindset. You must always conduct yourself professionally with active listening skills to ensure our guests are heard and the best accommodations in our portfolio are booked to meet their needs. To do this effectively, it will be important for you to acquire a deep knowledge of the properties we provide, along with their amenities and the surrounding areas, to help our guests make the most informed decision.
Although not required, having experience in reservations, hospitality, or customer service is definitely a plus. It’s also crucial that you're comfortable using a computer, and it would be great if you’re familiar with platforms like LiveRez, Breezeway, or similar booking systems. This way, you'll be able to hit the ground running!
While this is a remote role, you must be familiar with 30A, Florida, and the surrounding areas.
- Perform meticulous data entry, make reservations, answer inquiries, and keep accurate files.
- Respond promptly to incoming calls and address guest inquiries through diverse channels – phone, guest messaging, OTAs, & email.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional rapport with guests regardless of any issues that may arise.
- Learn and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our properties, including their locales, communities, amenities, services, and pricing.
- Uphold company policies, rules, and procedures diligently.
- Embrace any other duties as assigned, contributing to our operations running smoothly.
- Being familiar with 30A, Florida, and surrounding areas is required.
- Organized, task-orientated, & professional - all while providing accurate and efficient customer service to potential and current guests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Standard computer knowledge and skills are a must.
- Able to take direction from management and feel confident in making decisions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15.00 - $17.00 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: Flexible working hours with the ability to work on weekends as required