At Stay Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees can communicate with each other, so information is shared efficiently. We strive to make sure everyone on our team feels welcome and heard.
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. We provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing and offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and guest-focused Quality Check Representative to join our team. To be successful, the position requires someone with excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our vacation rental properties meet and exceed Stay Porter’s standards. You will inspect and evaluate properties for cleanliness, check inventory, perform re-staging, and complete other duties as assigned.
The right applicant will have a keen eye for detail, a proactive attitude, and the ability to work independently. You should also have excellent communication skills and be able to follow and execute instructions carefully.
- Visit Stay Porter’s vacation rental properties to inspect and evaluate for cleanliness, damage, and overall quality for our incoming guests.
- Check inventory levels of consumables (shampoos, soaps, cleaning supplies, linens, etc) and ensure that all items are in good working order.
- Perform re-staging of furniture and other items as needed.
- Report any discrepancies or issues to management.
- Submit detailed information to the maintenance team on more complex repairs.
- Follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient in using mobile technology.
- Personal, reliable transportation, valid Driver's License, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must be flexible in the hours and days worked, including weekends.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $22.00 - $25.00 / hour