We are a growing Vacation Rental Management company and adding new members to our Guest Services Team! We are currently looking to hire a Full-Time Quality Assurance Manager. Are you the type of individual that can help us provide 5-star service to our Guests, Owners, Team members, community, and company? If so, you should check us out.
Your primary responsibility is Management and oversight of the Quality Assurance Inspectors Team. Our QA Inspectors perform inspections for all of our rental properties before and after departure cleans to assure that our cleaning standards are met by the Housekeeping staff. You will be the primary resource for Owners to assist them in resolving issues on a timely basis. The ideal candidate would be courteous, self-motivated, and detail-oriented. Our team is growing quickly as our company expands on the Alabama and Florida Gulf Coast. Come join a dynamic and exciting work environment that helps create a culture of creativity, service, and excellence, with an opportunity for growth and learning.
The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality and accuracy. Drive, determination, and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance. The job environment is structured and job expectations are clear. While the pace of the work is faster than average, quality is never compromised. The focus of communication and organizational relationships is based on technical expertise. The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality, and caution. If the job involves managing others, there is a need for someone who can exercise the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met. At the same time, it will be necessary to give subordinates structured opportunities to develop their own expertise and capability for quality work to assure effective delegation and shared responsibility for work output. It is expected that coaching and training support for achieving effective delegation will be required. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
- Scheduling rental properties before & after departure cleans to assure that our cleaning standards are met by Housekeeping staff
- Oversee the training and continual team-building needed in a fast pace industry
- Oversee and organize daily responsibilities of QA Inspectors
- Build and Maintain strong relationships with Owners of rental properties
- Strong ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Flexible to perform other related duties when assigned
- Professional customer service nature
- Desire to be part of high growth, fast-paced business
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Manager in a customer service role
- Hospitality and Vacation Rental industry experience a plus
- Outgoing, hospitality-focused, friendly, self-starting personality
- Team player, have an energetic personality, professional appearance
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer skills
- Good Technology & Computer skills, research ability
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Stable work history
- Will be required to work weekends & holidays during the busy season
- Must take Pre-Employment assessment | 5-6 minutes
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary:$45,000.00 - $55,000.00
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance