Are you known for your straightforwardness, responsibility, and unwavering focus on getting things right?
We have an exciting opportunity that aligns perfectly with your work style.
In the heart of Park City, Utah, where natural beauty meets world-class recreation and entertainment, Summit Luxury Vacations (SLV) is a powerful force in luxury accommodations. But we offer more than just vacation rentals; we are the architects of extraordinary experiences. As the region's premier property management service, we take pride in providing homeowners with a comprehensive suite of tailored services, from proactive maintenance, luxury renovations, and white-glove housekeeping to extensive landscaping and personal concierge services.
Step into a world where work-life is about fulfilling tasks, creating memories, enhancing luxury experiences, and showcasing Park City. At SLV, you'll engage with a diverse range of clients, ensuring they experience the best this stunning destination has to offer.
Together, let's continue to redefine luxury in our unique part of the world.
In this position as Property Manager, your job will be to ensure exceptional guest experiences in line with the expectations that come with luxury vacation rental properties. Your focus will be on maintaining properties and building lasting client relationships - playing a crucial role in delivering outstanding service.
On a regular day, you will be engaged in several crucial tasks. These include conducting check-in and check-out inspections, performing weekly property inspections, and collaborating with vendors to guarantee swift and top-notch service. Your success in this role will require a professional, energetic, and friendly demeanor and the ability to anticipate guest needs and exceed expectations. You'll love working here if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy work where you can use your skills to deliver excellence.
Apply now to showcase your skills and create unforgettable memories for our valued guests.
- Track billable hours, ensuring 50% of daily time is dedicated to maintenance and repair tasks, and organize expenses related to house inventory management.
- Complete weekly property inspections, posting photos and comments in Breezeway.
- Monitor vendor progress, updating the field supervisor through Slack.
- Optimize appointments and travel between locations using Google Maps.
- Secure properties by double-checking alarm systems and locks.
- Communicate vendor progress to field supervisor, obtain quotes/bids, and get task approvals via Slack.
- Ensure vendors complete assigned work, keep the field supervisor informed, and update progress in Slack and Breezeway.
- Maintain house stock, order and distribute supplies, and keep a current list in Google Docs.
- 2 Years of experience in construction, general residential home maintenance or similar is desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair common home maintenance issues is needed.
- Self-starter who is punctual and efficient.
- Property management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Slack and Breezeway is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Annual bonus awarded
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
Schedule: Must be available to work some holidays and weekends, as well as the after-hours emergency schedule.