The Maimon Group - Where Luxury Exceeds Expectations
At The Maimon Group, we offer luxury short-term vacation rentals and asset management in Los Angeles, focusing on curated travel experiences, event venues, and concierge services.
Over the years, our firm has meticulously built our unique portfolio of exclusive properties to deliver experiences that exceed five-star hospitality. This is accomplished through our unparalleled ability to anticipate our guests’ needs and cater to the most discerning requests. The understanding that we are more than a luxury hospitality brand, but experts in the art of living, is what makes us an industry leader.
Do you have the ambition and drive to join us?
Our high-performing and fully committed work family is looking for someone who will fit into and enhance our corporate culture.
Your skill and dedication = our team’s success
Currently, we're seeking a Property Maintenance Specialist ready to bring their assembly and repair skills to our luxury properties in Los Angeles and the surrounding area.
Picture an average day where you're our trusted expert responsible for ensuring all our five-star properties operate at their best. In this role, you’ll handle routine maintenance like a pro able to confidently deal with any mechanical, electrical, or plumbing issues that pop up.
You'll also collaborate closely with our Property Inspectors and third-party vendors, utilizing your strong project management skills to ensure all tasks are smoothly coordinated and completed to our high standards. With a company vehicle and professional tools, we’ll make sure you have the necessary equipment to get the job done. Plus, after 90 days, you'll receive health insurance and additional benefits. We’ll also invest in your growth through regular training and development opportunities.
If you're a skilled professional looking for a career where your detail-oriented and problem-solving abilities are truly valued, this is your chance.
- Fully maintain the upkeep of all company’s properties, including but not limited to replacing light bulbs, BBQ and BBQ area maintenance, swapping out air filters, batteries, and other daily tasks needed to keep the property in excellent shape.
- Prepare painted surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces as required.
- Cleaning and maintaining the household as well as its surroundings, such as sweeping, washing, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, scrubbing, and sanitizing all areas and surfaces
- Furniture assembly, adjusting, trimming, fitting parts, inspecting wood, ensuring quality standards, handling material orders
- Perform routine maintenance on pools, including water cleaning, cleaning filters, fixing lights, identifying damage in pool walls and conducting repairs, maintaining stock records, and reporting water quality issues to management.
- Servicing HVAC needs: heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, maintaining and repairing various indoor climate control systems
- Perform in-home audio/video integrations and troubleshooting while cleaning/maintaining TVs and sound systems to ensure they are working correctly.
- Valid California Driver’s license
- Attention to detail to identify even the smallest defects or safety hazards.
- Experience in inspection, housekeeping, maintenance, and hospitality
- Strong sense of urgency in task management; responsiveness to customer, operation, and property needs
- Technical expertise: a strong understanding of the various components present in luxury properties, including structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, crawl through tight spaces, and lift heavy equipment.
- Proficiency in problem-solving involving identifying potential issues and suggesting recommendations for repair or maintenance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $24 - $29/hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Personal bonus paid on a monthly basis, subject to management approval.
- Mileage reimbursement program for approved company business and assigned destinations.
- Phone and Internet reimbursement of a monthly amount of $35.00 for telephone and internet expenses for company business.
- Review posting bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Pre-approved paid holidays.
- One week of paid vacation days
Schedule: Working six days a week with one day off, with ability to work over time during the high season
Must live in the LA area as the properties are located in Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Encino and Venice.