Southern Holiday Homes provides exceptional vacation accommodations for guests seeking to embrace life in the sun and sand while enjoying the relaxed beach lifestyle of 30A, Florida. Our passion for Highway 30A, real estate, and travel, along with our expertise in international real estate finance, sales, and hospitality, have made us the ideal team for providing exceptional Vacation Rental Property Management services.
Our staff love working with us because we believe a business is only as strong as its people, and Southern Holiday Homes is fortunate to have the best team members around. As an organization, we strive to have a great culture that welcomes all types of talents.
We're looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Property Inspector to join our friendly team.
What's in a Day's Work?
Each day will involve visiting our beautiful properties along Highway 30A. You'll be our eyes and ears on the ground, thoroughly checking each property to ensure everything is in tip-top shape and ready to receive our next guests. You're not just inspecting; you're also our quality guardian! You'll also verify that our cleaning team has worked their magic to perfection.
Join Our Work Family!
If you're ready to dive into the world of property management, roll up your sleeves, and be part of something special here in 30A, we can't wait to meet you. The first step is simple - just click the link to apply.
- Commuting to and from properties in your respective territory.
- Performing inspections for cleaning and maintenance issues.
- Performing small maintenance repairs.
- Reporting large maintenance issues.
- Preparing properties for guest and owner arrivals.
- Managing property inventory and staging.
- Delivering needed items to guests.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Detail-oriented and extremely thorough
- Organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15.00 - $17.00 based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Flexible working hours with the ability to work on weekends as required