Do you have an eye for perfection? If you're quality-conscious and can spot a problem a mile away, we need you as our next Property Inspector.
At Big Sky Vacation Rentals, we’re confident you’ll find deep satisfaction in joining our locally operated business, dedicated to managing luxury vacation rentals under the Montana skies. What sets us apart is that our leadership team is actively involved in the day-to-day operations, and each team member is truly a part of the Big Sky Vacation Rental family. Often, large corporations are out of touch with the challenges of working and living in Big Sky, but our down-to-earth approach and work culture set us apart.
While we’re home to the biggest skiing in America, we are so much more than that. Situated just 40 minutes from Yellowstone and surrounded by gorgeous, pristine wilderness, you can explore an overwhelming amount of beauty and activities.
When you apply, you’ll become an integral part of our small team, welcomed to the family with a group of people excited to see you thrive.
Are you ready and motivated to join our team inspecting stunning properties in Big Sky? Here’s the details.
We’re seeking a diligent and dedicated Property Inspector to join our team. As our Property Inspector, your ability to be detail-oriented will ensure the quality of our properties and contribute significantly to creating exceptional experiences for our valued guests and homeowners.
In this role, your primary focus will be to thoroughly inspect the condition of our properties, identify potential issues, and provide valuable recommendations for
repairs and upkeep. You'll also ensure that our cleaning services meet our high standards, guaranteeing that each home is impeccably prepared for each check-in.
Exceptional time management skills are a must to thrive in this position. We’ll rely on you to complete all inspections promptly, maintaining a seamless workflow, even with tight turnaround times. Additionally, strong organizational skills are essential for effectively managing detailed reports associated with each property inspection.
Apply today and embark on a rewarding career where your attention to detail makes a real difference.
- Conduct thorough inspections of luxury properties, including visual examinations and testing structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, and perform tasks with considerable physical effort, such as delivering packages and sweeping garage floors.
- Ensure compliance with local and state codes, regulations, and ordinances.
- Use the company's software for task management and produce detailed reports outlining the inspection findings, including recommendations for repairs and maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with the team and provide them with a clear understanding of the inspection results.
- Collaborate with housekeeping, maintenance and third-party vendors
- Attend training and professional development opportunities to improve skills and knowledge.
- Comfortable learning new systems and using technology to complete necessary job functions.
- Able to positively represent BSVR to property owners, guests, contractors, community and business leaders.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Physically able to perform some maintenance duties
- Customer service experience preferred
- Organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $22 - $24/hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Seasonal performance bonus awarded on a discretionary basis
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
Schedule: A flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends, is required.