Are you a skilled jack or jill of all trades able to manage multiple projects and effectively lead a team?
Established in 2010, Florida Vacation Homes specializes in luxury vacation rentals in popular Florida destinations. We’re proud to be one of the leading vacation rental managers in Central Florida, using our expertise to match travelers with their perfect Florida vacation homes throughout the state.
Our goal as a vacation rental property management firm is to offer the service you’d expect from a high-touch boutique company offering great attention to detail with intimate knowledge of each property as well as building a close relationship with each homeowner, along with the support, resources, and marketing power you get with a larger management company.
We’re a unique team because we work closely with Reunion Resort as their preferred partner and can offer homeowners:
- The convenience of being close to the properties we manage
- The convenience of a 24/7 reservations and customer service team
- The convenience of a property care team for pre and post-stay inspections to ensure a seamless guest experience.
At Florida Vacation Homes, we are looking for a hands-on Vacation Rental Property Field Operations Manager, preferably experienced in the vacation rental industry. As our chosen candidate, you will manage a portfolio of around 45-50 vacation rental properties within our inventory of 230 properties.
- Performing home inspections and minor maintenance duties as needed.
- Delegating maintenance jobs to our in-house team and scheduling maintenance jobs with third-party vendors as needed.
- Providing 5-star customer service to guests with issues or complaints and troubleshooting solutions to ensure the issue is resolved.
- Work diligently to ensure that your properties receive glowing reviews and referrals.
- Administrative duties will include filling out work orders and creating reports for all work performed.
- Maintain up-to-date records of each property, inventory, inspection checks, and maintenance work orders.
- Create schedules for the in-house maintenance team.
- Schedule deep cleans, carpet cleans, and pressure washing as needed.
- Uphold Florida Vacation Homes standards for vacation homes and customer service
- Hands-on, basic maintenance knowledge with carpentry, electronic, AC/HVAC, plumbing, and other home systems.
- Living local to Davenport / Reunion / Champions Gate/ Kissimmee is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Willing to undergo a background investigation, employment history check, criminal check, and drug test prior to hiring.
- Flexible availability to respond to after-hours calls if the occasion arises.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $18.50 - $20.50 per hour, depending on experience and expertise.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance