Company: Seaside Vacations
Position: Owner Relations and Property Coordinator
Location: Kitty Hawk, NC
Position type: Full time, Year around, Salaried, Exempt
Founded in 1990, Seaside Vacations is a family owned and operated, full-service property management and vacation home provider located on North Carolina’s Outer Banks. We offer a wide variety of Outer Banks vacation rentals in Corolla, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head and Hatteras Island.
Seaside Vacations continually strives to employ capable people and provide fair rewards, pay and benefits for their contributions. As an employer, the Company is interested in the wellbeing of its employees and their families. We know that by employing strong employees, Seaside Vacations can continue to provide its customers with quality products and services.
The foundation of Seaside Vacations is built on our commitment to:
- Function according to the Company values
- Offer the most exceptional customer service available in the vacation industry
- Provide abundant opportunities for personal growth
- Character and development to employees
- Be a great place to work on the Outer Banks
- Be profitable, sharing these profits with the ones who make them possible
The Owner Relations and Property Coordinator (PC) reports to the Property Coordinator Supervisor and COO/GM.
The PC has the primary responsibility for all aspects of the owner relationship, unit readiness, and guest issue resolution. The PC may have seasonal staff assigned to them in support of their role.
The PC must be friendly, yet assertive, detail-oriented, efficient, and comfortable leading a team and engage with them regularly.
The PC has routine contact with the Housekeeping Manager relative to the cleanliness of the unit, the Maintenance Manager relative to repairs and unit readiness, and the Revenue Manager relative to maximizing homeowner income.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and foster relationships with owners to create loyalty and maximize homeowner retention.
- Assist owners and guests with an effective resolution of problems and complaints.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to owners and guests in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
- Manage a small team of people that will assist you in taking care of your assigned group of homes following well-defined processes.
- Participate in property inspections and evaluations to ensure company standards are met and the property is advertised correctly.
- Oversee the property management agreement renewal process for assigned homes.
- Follow-up of delegated work must be done thoroughly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hospitality industry experience required
- NC real estate license is also a plus along with knowledge of the vacation rental industry.
- Computer skills including MS Office
- Valid NC Driver’s license
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
Compensation: Competitive salary range based on qualifications and relevant experience
Benefits: Use of company car! Paid Time Off, Health Insurance contribution, 401K with company contributions, Profit Sharing, Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid Holidays