At Vacation Rental 365 (VR 365), our mission is guided by the simple practice of treating others as we wish to be treated. This practice can be seen in our core values of respect and integrity. As the top local management company in Washington State's most desired vacation destination, we manage high-end homes in the Cle Elum Roslyn and Suncadia Resort areas. As a result of our dedication to service and exceptional maintenance standards, our portfolio is growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join the team.
When you join VR 365, you will find a workplace where we value thorough, detail-oriented work, leaving nothing to chance. Our commitment to clear communication and attention to detail creates an environment where you can excel.
If you are driven by high standards, clear objectives, and a desire to be part of a leading team, VR 365 is your opportunity to succeed in a supportive and professional environment.
As Property Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to ensure seamless operations. You will be assigned a portfolio of approximately 35 homes, becoming the go-to person to maintain our high standards and achieve operational excellence. Your goal will be to ensure our guests always arrive at a clean, well-maintained, and stocked home where every light turns on and every appliance functions.
To be effective, this role requires a person who can balance the responsibilities of detailed property oversight and effective project coordination.
Each day, you can expect to be on the front lines of communication with property owners and various departments to ensure our properties meet the highest standards. That means you’ll spend your days visiting and inspecting your assigned homes, scheduling repairs and upgrades, and managing communication with property owners through our software Breezeway. You’ll also perform administrative duties like ensuring all billable items are entered into our software Escapia.
This role offers:
As Property Coordinator, you will be part of a leading team in luxury property management in one of Washington's most stunning locations with the opportunity for professional growth, a fantastic work-life balance, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package. This role reports directly to the company owner and operational leader.
- Perform detailed property inspections, ensuring homes meet our high guest readiness and maintenance standards using Breezeway software.
- Facilitate seamless communication and coordination between property owners, housekeeping, and maintenance teams for repairs, upgrades, and regular upkeep.
- Efficiently manage administrative duties, including billing accuracy, inventory control, and operational documentation.
- Collaborate with company owner to develop, implement, and enforce operational policies and procedures to enhance overall efficiency and service quality.
- Analyze operational data to identify areas for improvement and implement strategic changes.
- Act as a liaison with vendors and contractors, ensuring timely completion of projects and maintenance tasks.
- Support emergency response needs and perform pre-arrival inspections to ensure properties are immaculate and well-maintained.
- Progressive experience in the hotel hospitality industry and 2+ years in the vacation rental industry are desired.
- Experience using Escapia and Breezeway software is ideal.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to ensure complete notes.
- Dedicated and ambitious in maintaining standards, improving efficiencies, and exceeding client expectations.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Schedule: Some weekend availability and the flexibility to respond to emergency calls are necessary for this position.