Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
What we are looking for…
A dynamic and highly organized Project Manager, M+A Operations to drive integration project plans with clear goals, operating mechanisms, and regular updates to stakeholders. This person will be responsible for creating detailed project plans for acquisition integrations with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks, and milestones. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented with a passion for working cross-functionally to close new business initiatives.
What You'll Do...
- Leads newly acquired companies through the AvantStay operations integration process and ensures customer retention
- Coordinates cross-functional activities and decisions with other AvantStay teams participating on the M&A project
- Creates and manages project plans and teams to ensure project deliverables and completion dates are met
- Proactively oversees and evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, and executes corrective action on a timely basis to mitigate risks
- Communicates project status to senior management
- Monitors the process for potential issues and escalates issues as needed to ensure the integration schedule is maintained and retention baselines are maintained
- Prepares customers for a successful post-integration experience
- Contributes to the evolution and improvement of the integration process by providing feedback and sharing ideas that will increase customer satisfaction, drive efficiency or enhance our technical capability
- Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate internal and external resources
What You'll Bring...
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of direct M&A integration experience
- Proven project management skills to organize and manage large-scale, complex projects, including but not limited to M&A, organizational change, operational restructuring, business process redesign, and systems implementations
- Experience working in hospitality or short-term rentals a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and in often ambiguous environments
- Passion for working with cross-functional teams and internal and external stakeholders
- $70,000- $90,000 Annual Salary based on experience and qualifications
- 5-15% depending on experience
Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Health insurance, Life insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts, Wellness programs, Employee recognition programs, Commuting/travel assistance, Telecommuting options, Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules