With over 100,000 jobs successfully completed, we are Asheville’s top choice for vacation rentals, commercial and residential eco-friendly cleaning services.
Family-owned and operated, our company takes immense pride in our work and strives to provide the best possible experience for our clients, saving them time, improving the quality of their everyday life, and setting a new standard of cleanliness.
With a team of dedicated housekeeping professionals who love what they do, we're always looking for new team members!
Here are three reasons why you should consider joining our team:
- We're great at what we do
Pristine Clean is the best in the business. We have a team of highly trained professionals who are passionate about keeping homes and businesses clean. We use the latest cleaning technology and equipment to get the job done right, and our customers are always happy with the results.
- We reward and value our team members
We want you if you're hardworking, detail-oriented, and passionate about cleaning! We offer competitive pay, and you'll be able to work with a great team of people.
- We're growing fast
It’s an exciting time to work for Pristine Clean. We're constantly expanding into new markets and looking for new opportunities. This is a great time to join our team and be a part of our success story!
Becoming a Housekeeper at Pristine Clean means being attentive to detail and thorough in their cleaning to succeed. The duties of a housekeeper are to ensure that each property is left in perfect order and completely sanitized.
To complete these tasks promptly, it is essential to be hardworking and have an eye for detail. By adhering to these standards, cleaners at Pristine Clean can be confident that every property is left looking it's very best, whether it’s a vacation rental ready to welcome guests, a primarily residential home, or an office set for their staff.
Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in a hard day's work and loves the pace of our fast-paced environment. Our cleaners are the heart of our business, and we couldn't do what we do without them!
- Perform a deep and thorough cleaning on each property by our eco-friendly standards for quality and cleanliness, ensuring property standards are met or exceeded.
- Laundry duties as requested.
- Report any maintenance issues you may come across.
- Cooperate closely with all third-party vendors.
- Ensure vacation rentals are staged and ready to welcome guests on time.
- Make sure all consumables, such as toiletries, are stocked.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Experience in housekeeping and commercial cleaning is preferred.
- Able to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to use phone apps and computers effectively.
- A positive attitude.
- Punctual & professional
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Rate: $15 per hour based on experience and achievement
Schedule: Availability for a flexible schedule, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays