The Owner Services Manager position will oversee Owner and Guest services. Including housekeeping, property audits, and onboarding new properties to the rental program. We are looking for a team player that enjoys variety, helping where needed, and is ok wearing a few hats! The owner services manager will report to the owner of the company. This is not a typical 9-to-5 job, flexibility in your schedule is required in order to meet the needs of our owners and guests. The ideal candidate must reside in or near the Killington area (within 45 minutes), will have management experience, and possess an excellent customer service skill set.
- On-Board's new owners and their properties to the rental program and all Online Travel Agents(OTA’s)
- Audit all OTA listings to ensure that photos, amenities, and fees are correct.
- Ensure that all OTA's have the correct mark-up for each property in our property management system(PMS).
- Audit and review all properties in our PMS to ensure all details are updated.
- Shoot photos and virtual tours of new and existing properties
- Review and counter review all guest stays
- Review guest feedback related to the standards of our properties and ensure resolution of issues
- Find solutions to guests concerns regarding property condition and requests in a timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction
- Order and review pricing all housekeeping products, linen deliveries, and par levels of all products and linens
- The office is maintained and stocked according to company guidelines on a consistent basis
- Manage housekeeping schedule including all owner and guest cleans.
- Assist operation manager in directing housekeepers, inspectors and assist in managing the completion of all housekeeping/maintenance activities for condos and homes
- Manage a team of housekeepers and schedule all cleans, check out cleans, and deep cleans
- Schedule and perform arrival and departure inspections
- Responsible that all properties are ready, prepped, correctly set up, and staged according to GetAway Vacations' standards for all guest and owner arrivals.
- Write, update, improve and approve procedures including housekeeping
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with homeowners
- Quick response time to all owner/guest and team member’s emails, phone calls, and texts
- Perform annual property audit and inspection of required inventory prepare recommendations, improvements, and replacement items for homeowners
- Schedule and perform monthly inspections to ensure all properties meet or exceed GetAway Vacations standards
- Maintain quantity and ensure the quality of inventory items in each property, replacing items as needed, and notifying and invoicing the homeowner
- Communicate with owners regarding maintenance items and thoroughly document in streamline the cost and approval of such communications
- Follow up with the homeowner as needed to ensure repairs are made and issues are resolved
- Train new owners on the use of the owner portal, Owner X, how to block out owner stays, non-paying guest of owners, and follows up on a regular basis
- Verify billing for owner improvements and review owner statements to ensure all work orders and owner charges are accounted for and are correct
- Review and approve monthly owner statements to ensure all reservations, work orders, and Owner charges are accounted for and documented properly
- $40,000 - $44,000 annual salary based on experience
- Health Insurance - Health insurance contribution
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of employment
- Laptop provided