Owner Services Manager
Becoming A Leading Property Management Team Member In Breathtaking Maine
Location: York, Maine
GetAway Vacations is a prominent vacation rental company based in York, ME, offering a wide array of services, including in-house expert management, consistent local support, and top-notch property maintenance. The GetAway Vacations team prides itself on its transparent approach to revenue tracking through a technologically savvy system. Our team is approachable and knowledgeable, available to answer questions and concerns 24/7. Property grades and inspections are routinely performed, designed to capture each home's beauty and unique essence.
A Note From Our CEO
We believe that family comes first at GetAway Vacations and that concern for family and community is the cornerstone of our company’s core values. Building on those beliefs, our team knows that camaraderie and solid working relationships are the basis of our daily relationships. Our communal goal is to provide the best property management and vacation rental service while fostering excellent communication and working as a team towards a collective goal.
As our Owner Services Manager, your role is to oversee all Owner and Guest services. This will include housekeeping, property audits, and onboarding new properties to the rental program. We are looking for a team player that enjoys variety, helps where needed, and is ok wearing multiple hats! As the Owner Services Manager, you will report to the owner of the company. This position is not a typical 9-to-5 job. Flexibility in your schedule will be required to meet the needs of our owners and guests. Saturdays are expected. Our ideal candidate must reside in or near the York area (within 45 minutes), have management experience, and possess an excellent customer service skill set.
- Responsible for all properties being ready, prepped, correctly set up, and staged according to GetAway Vacations' standards for all guest and owner arrivals.
- Audit and review all properties in our property management system to ensure all details are updated.
- Review guest feedback related to the standards of our properties and ensure the resolution of issues.
- Ensure the office is maintained and stocked according to company guidelines consistently
- Write and update housekeeping procedures to ensure they stay current and consistent.
- Perform an audit of all properties to ensure details related to the home are accurate and current.
- Review guest feedback concerning the standards of our properties and ensure the resolution of guest issues.
- Manage housekeeping schedule, including all owner and guest cleans.
- On-Board new owners and their properties to the rental program.
- Quick response time to all owner/guest and team member’s emails, phone calls, and texts
- Perform annual property audit and inspection of required inventory prepare recommendations, improvements, and replacement items for homeowners
- Foster ongoing open lines of communication with owners - solid communication with owners is a must.
- Review and reconcile all work orders and owner statements accurately.
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Light Accounting experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate and able to use web-based software
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of the vacation rental industry and the ability to adapt and adhere to our service standards and protocols
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 based on experience
- Laptop provided
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
- Health Insurance - Health insurance contribution
- Sign-on bonus paid after 90 days of employment
- Lodging Discounts at our Vermont properties
- Hybrid schedule offered
I have been a member of the GetAway Vacations team for over two years now. Out of all the places I have worked, I have never experienced such camaraderie and positive working relationships. Our team works together to achieve the common goal of providing the best possible property management and vacation rental experience for our homeowners and guests, past and present.
Apply Now to become an integral part of a team that values relationships, teamwork, and provides vacation rental services with excellence. If you are a conscientious and hard-working individual and confident that your experience will make you a stand-out Owner Services Manager, we’d love to speak with you.