With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We aim always to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blue Ridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated, and detail-oriented individual who has a passion for delivering outstanding hospitality? If so, we are looking for someone just like you to join our team at Escape To Blue Ridge!
The ideal candidate for Owner Services Specialist will report directly to Directors of Owner Services and spend the majority of their workday in the field visiting
assigned cabins. The goal is to ensure that properties are in excellent condition and that owners’ properties are well taken care of.
Primary duties include:
- regularly inspecting properties
- reporting any needed repairs or damages
- sprucing up the properties as needed
- providing onsite support when necessary
To be successful in this position, it will be crucial for you to have a strong commitment to seeing jobs through to the end, even if they take several days to complete, and take pride in ensuring that each property is in tip-top shape when guests arrive for their stay.
We offer a competitive hourly wage along with benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and office perks. We also provide mentorship opportunities to help you succeed in performing thorough property inspections as our “eyes on the property” and expertise and developing a keen eye for how to spruce things up to make our guest's stay even more memorable.
- Attend meetings
- Collaboratively develop a weekly plan based on work orders, owner and guest arrivals, with input from the Directors of Owner Services.
- Property inspections completed on our app
- Provide onsite support/troubleshooting for guests and owners with: televisions, hot tubs, gas fireplaces, internet
- Take items (bedding, small furniture, packages) to homes and stock items
- Purchasing items to stock homes
- Stage property per staging book or website
- Must own a task from beginning to end
- Strong follow-through and follow-up skills
- Able to lift 20 - 30 lbs
- Able to bend, squat, and walk up steps
- Clean driving record
- Capable of using technology on a laptop and a smartphone (apps, email, upload pictures)
- Able to follow specific and consistent procedures
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Hourly Range $16.50 - $20.00
- Paid time off, sick and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Profit sharing
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Company vehicle provided
- Cell phone provided