River Ridge Rentals is a premier luxury vacation rental management company with properties in Breckenridge and Copper Mountain Colorado. Founded in 2004, our goal is to provide luxury vacations for our guests while upholding the value of our partner's investment. We are a family-owned business; we treat all of our employees like they are members of the family and we work hard as a team to ensure all of our success.
The owner relations manager is chiefly responsible for cultivating and maintaining the relationships with each of our 60+ homeowners. This position will be the primary contact and liaison between owners and River Ridge Rentals and will oversee most initiatives and communications. We are looking for a team player that enjoys variety, is willing and able to wear many hats, and doesn't hesitate to jump in and help where needed. While we strive to ensure all of our employees enjoy a healthy work-life balance, please note that this job will require flexibility in your schedule in order to meet the needs of our owners. The ideal candidate must reside in Colorado and be able to meet clients in Summit County (Breckenridge or Copper) on an as-needed basis, typically once a week. Must be highly organized, comfortable with technology, be an excellent communicator, and possess great customer service skills.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all homeowners.
- Oversee and drive new homeowner onboarding efforts, coordinating amongst all departments.
- Respond to inbound communications from homeowners via phone, email, and text message with a quick response time.
- Generate outbound communication to homeowners via phone, email, text message, video, and newsletter.
- Send out monthly reporting to update homeowners to provide a well-rounded overview of the property, activity, and service we provide.
- Schedule and attend in-person meetings with homeowners as requested.
- Facilitate the owner’s portal tool.
- Inspect each property prior to homeowner arrival to ensure their expectations are being met.
- Assist operations team in directing housekeepers, inspectors, and maintenance techs to ensure owner requests are being fulfilled.
- Perform annual property audits and prepare recommendations, improvements, and feedback for homeowners.
- Review and approve monthly owner statements to ensure all reservations, service orders, and expenses are accounted for and documented properly.
- Regularly assist the guest services team as well as reservations and operations as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in sales or customer service, ideally hospitality-related.
- Willingness to learn and engage in all facets of the business.
- Ability to work efficiently and remain calm under pressure.
- Proactive thinking and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented and capable of following up on and through long-term projects.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
- Adaptable to change, ability to manage competing priorities with frequent interruptions.
- Be knowledgeable of properties rental program and rental contract. Be able to discuss program procedures and benefits with potential rental program participants.
- Potential candidates need to be able to meet clients in Summit County (Breckenridge or Copper) on an as-needed basis, typically once or twice per week.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules