Liquid Life Vacation Rentals is a premier vacation rental and property management company with 550+ properties across Orange Beach, Gulf Shores & Perdido Key. We also have a sister company by the name of Clean Condo, which has provided peace of mind to guests and owners since our founding by exceeding EPA standards in vacation rental cleaning.
Our legacy of top-tier service started in 2012, and ever since, we've been committed to giving our guests the Gulf Coast's most luxurious and premium vacation rentals. We take pride in our close-knit and friendly team, where everyone supports each other's growth and improvement. At Liquid Life, we view every property owner as a valuable partner and every guest as a new member of our growing family.
Keep reading to learn how to dive into our refreshing work culture, where we value professional growth and a healthy work-life balance.
As our Owner Relations Agent, your primary objective will be to help with all things related to owners of the 550+ properties in our program. But you won’t be going it alone. You will work alongside our team that brings new properties into the program, onboarding them into our software and professionally handling ongoing communications. You’ll also coordinate with our executive team and Condo Care cleaning & maintenance teams to ensure the needs of our properties are met. Your ability to be professional and work well with others will be huge in ensuring our joint success.
In this role, you’ll also be the face of Liquid Life whenever guests walk through the front door of our new office, representing our commitment to treating each guest and owner like a member of the Liquid Life family.
What will a typical day be like?
Start your day by organizing your workspace at the front desk, ensuring a welcoming environment for property owners and guests. Plan the day's work and align your tasks with our guidelines to ensure they are executed clearly and accurately.
Because we’re a fast-paced environment, you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks efficiently, from handling phone calls to addressing immediate guest needs. With owner relations as a primary focus, you’ll use your excellent organizational and people skills to keep our owners informed about their properties and accurately track and report property updates in our system.
We'd love to hear from you today if you have a “how can I help you attitude?” with excellent organizational skills.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Manage and enhance owner relations, ensuring their needs are met with efficiency and care.
- Be the welcoming face of Liquid Life, greeting property owners and visitors with warmth and professionalism.
- Serve as a liaison between property owners and various teams, coordinating with our executive team, Condo Care cleaning, and other departments.
- Handle phone calls and front desk duties with a smile, ensuring everyone who contacts us feels valued and heard.
- Apply your meticulous work ethic in all tasks, ensuring accuracy and thoroughness in every aspect of your role.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, making everyone you interact with feel comfortable and understood.
- A personality that's naturally curious, motivated, and quick to take action.
- Professional demeanor, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of first impressions.
- Eager to embrace challenges and the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Must be willing to work Monday through Friday during regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours as needed.