If you enjoy the hospitality industry and have excellent interpersonal skills, a position at Orlando Vacations may be the right move for you.
Orlando Vacations is a full-service vacation rental company specializing in the Disney area. We have been in business since 1993 and can attribute the last three decades of success to our unwavering commitment to providing guests with the best possible experience while on vacation. We are a family-owned and operated business and take pride in everything we do.
Our services include:
- Home management
- Orlando vacation group planning
- Custom travel packages
- Discounted tickets to attractions
- Affiliate programs
Providing our clients with affordable Orlando attractions, vacation packages, and lodging has always been our top priority. If working in a well-established company that places people first and excels in making Disney dreams come true for guests from around the globe, we’d love to hear from you.
Orlando Vacations is looking for a team player with integrity who has a strong work ethic to fill their open role as a Reservations Specialist. The ideal candidate is someone with at least two years of inside sales experience in a fast-paced environment. To be successful, you must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
In this full-time position, you will assist guests in making vacation rental, hotel, or theme park reservations. Our Reservation Specialists are trained to be helpful, kind, and courteous to guests.
In this role, your three main areas of responsibility will be to :
- Handle customer inquiries and reservations
- Process payments and cancellations
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure a smooth customer experience
This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth within the company and would be perfect for someone who wants to develop their customer service skills.
We are offering a hybrid work schedule! You will work a hybrid/ office schedule for the first 3 months, then transition to working from home if you prefer.
- Answer all customer inquiries professionally and in a timely manner.
- Process payments and cancellations.
- Update the CRM with accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with all other departments to ensure that each customer has an exemplary experience.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience required; hospitality sales experience preferred.
- Experience working with a sales CRM.
- Excellent understanding of the sales cycle and the importance of follow-up.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely well organized.
- Highly motivated.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15 - $22.50
The base pay for this role is $15 an hour plus commissions on hotel, vacation home, or theme park orders. Average salaries for representatives range from $39,000 to $45,000.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Employee recognition programs
- Hybrid in the office for the first 3 months, then transition to work from home.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules