Situated in the Blue Ridge Mountains, PMI Blue Ridge is a fast-growing property management company. As a part of Property Management Inc., we offer residential, commercial, and vacation rental property management services in beautiful historic Hendersonville, NC., and surrounding areas.
Our vacation rentals consistently offer elevated five-star stays to guests, and we are growing! We are excited to bring on the right person to help as we expand.
As our Operations Manager, you will be our owner’s right-hand partner. You will be responsible for streamlining and overseeing the day-to-day operations to ensure our guests and owners are happy and our properties are well maintained.
Our vision for this role is a career-path opportunity for the right candidate to immerse themselves into our business and develop into a Director of Operations position. We are looking for someone with hands-on experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry that is an accomplished team builder, has strong operational and business acumen, and, above all, has an exemplary work ethic.
Reservations and Guest Experience:
- Oversee the booking calendar to ensure prices and nightly minimums align with company goals to ensure the highest ADR and occupancy.
- Assist staff as needed, and fill in if staff is unavailable.
- Run and attend weekly level 10 meetings.
- Build systems as deemed necessary to make operations efficient.
Owners & New Properties
- Develop relationships with, and be the point of contact for owners. Schedule quarterly calls to review sales and guest feedback.
- Onboard new homes and create listings to distribute on marketing sites.
- Assist owners in furnishing properties and hiring and overseeing photography.
- Make the final walkthrough to ensure new homes are perfect for welcoming the first guests.
- Write a newsletter for owners that go out monthly.
- Develop, implement, and oversee a direct booking strategy.
Maintenance & Housekeeping
- Ensure all units are free of maintenance issues and ready to rent.
- Oversee, and maintain maintenance vendors. Be available to meet vendors as needed, get bids for projects, and see large projects from start to finish.
- Establish and maintain relationships with any/all vendors needed to complete housekeeping assignments, maintenance issues, and work orders.
- Hire, oversee, train, and manage housekeeping staff.
- Schedule deep cleans and other projects as needed to ensure 5-star cleanliness.
- Previous experience in hospitality is required; the vacation rental industry is preferred.
- 3+ years of operational experience.
- Knowledge of various OTAs is strongly desired.
- Familiarity with EOS is a plus.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Flexibility to be on call for guest-related emergencies at night time as needed.
- Must pass a background check prior to hiring.
- Must move and/or live within a 30-mile radius of Hendersonville, NC.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan
Bonus Details: Bonus is based on individual and company performance, as well as a percentage of sales.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- This is a career-path role with opportunities for advancement within the company.