We started in 2014 with a single property and have since managed well over 100 properties. Sophari provides short and medium-term furnished accommodations for the global traveler seeking high-end temporary housing. From Seattle to Bellevue, Washington, we provide an unprecedented level of service combined with modern amenities at our properties which include apartments and medium-sized townhomes.
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating all activities at our properties to ensure they are set up and ready for clients. This includes managing communications with the cleaning team members and ensuring that property assets are maintained in a good condition. You'll also need to manage the coordination of any group bookings or events on-site.
You will report directly to Sophari's CEO, who is looking for someone with experience in this field who can work closely with our business growth manager to coordinate new properties and locations.
- Inspect several homes per day to make sure the cleanliness and quality of our homes meet our standards and specifications
- Remove trash from homes
- Run linens to Housekeepers
- Run items- This includes when houses are occupied by guests, so should be comfortable interacting with guests
- Use your basic knowledge of maintenance tasks such as hanging pictures, fixing blinds, and changing light-bulbs.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and light plumbing [like fixing a leaky sink].
- Troubleshoot and triage issues found during inspections
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues with Wi-Fi, Smart TVs, streaming services, and cable.
- Assist furnishing new units with the following: Meet with Internet service providers at homes for Wi-Fi/cable setup
- Meet delivery services at homes for large deliveries, like furniture
- Bring packages delivered outside of a home inside for safekeeping
- Maintain inventory housekeeping storage unit
- Count inventory on a weekly basis Replenish stock, as needed
- Identify and recommend new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and cost-savings
- Have knowledge of and assist with emergency procedures as required
- Receive quotes and bids from vendors
- Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry preferred
- While most work will be done Wed-Sunday 10 am-6 pm, the position requires being on call every evening and weekend and being the “go-to person” to go to a home on short notice if an item needs to be brought there or someone needs to be met there ASAP.
- A living location in downtown Seattle is preferred, but not required.
- As we add units in new markets, will require a lot of daily driving in Seattle and going to West Seattle, Mercer Island, Downtown Seattle, Bellevue, Central District.
- It will require a lot of hours and commitment during the busy season (May-August)
- Pick-up truck or SUV preferred to always have stock of inspection supplies on hand and be able to move a lot of items from one location to another
- Must authorize and pass a background check and motor vehicle review (MVR)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Up to $4500 in relocation to Seattle housing expenses paid
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance