SOPHARI: REMOTE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Create unforgettable stays in Seattle as an integral part of a thriving team
As a premier vacation rental property management company, our portfolio appeals to the global traveler seeking high-end amenities and guest-focused service. Sophari offers homeowners exemplary vacation rental management services, and unforgettable vacation stays from Seattle to Bellevue, Washington.
Our homeowners depend on us to maximize revenues from their vacation property and ensure that they are walk-in ready with spotless housekeeping, 24/7 maintenance, and guest screenings that help prevent undesirable guests.
When guests come to stay at one of the homes under our management, they can always count on having a memorable stay with our custom app designed to assist them with all their needs and modern home features.
Our winning formula of high standards and accountability has granted us a remarkable team that continues to grow and lead the way in curating perfect vacation getaways.
Are you the kind of person who loves order but thrives in a fast-paced environment that changes day-to-day? If you love to travel, and people and have a proven track record of effectively leading a team, this could be the next best step in your career as the Sophari - Remote Operations Manager.
To succeed in this role, you must ensure our homes are well maintained, and our guests feel welcome. To accomplish this, you must be able to lead and coordinate all daily operations, from marketing to housekeeping, maintenance, and guest experience. You will also play a key role in onboarding new homeowners.
As our Operations Manager, you will report directly to Sophari's CEO, who is looking for someone who not only possesses experience in the vacation rental industry but has a strong business background and can work closely with our business growth manager to coordinate new properties, locations and reach financial goals.
- Identify and recommend new ways to increase established procedures' organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and cost savings.
- Oversee quality assurance inspections to ensure our homes' cleanliness and quality meet our standards and specification.
- Source and develop relationships with maintenance and housekeeping vendors.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues found during an inspection such as maintenance and cleanliness issues.
- Assist with guest communications and reservations as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven record of effectively leading a team
- Coaching, mentoring, or training skills
- A willingness to jump in wherever is needed.
New Home Onboarding:
- Oversee and drive all new homes onboarding from start to finish.
- Receive bids and quotes from vendors. Negotiate agreements when necessary.
- Oversee staging and home photoshoots.
- Assist with creating new listings and posting them on marketing sites.
- Work with homeowners to identify opportunities to grow their revenue through property updates.
- Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry is preferred.
- Possess a deep understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Basic knowledge of residential maintenance to triage issues to vendors.
- Able to conduct regular home visits to ensure our properties meet our standards.
- A living location in downtown Seattle is preferred but not required.
- Must authorize and pass a background check and motor vehicle review (MVR)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000
- Health Insurance reimbursement
- PTO such as sick days and vacation days
- Childcare reimbursement program
- Relocation assistance to the Seattle area
- Commuting assistance
- Gym membership reimbursement program
Schedule: Regular work week hours with the ability to work weekends and have the flexibility to assist with emergencies or as other matters arise.
APPLY NOW if you’d like to use your experience in the vacation rental industry and strong ability to lead.