As creators of exceptional stays at exceptional properties, we specialize in boutique short-term rental management. Our curated collection of outstanding homes, ranging from off-grid cabins to stunning ranch homes with mountain vistas to luxury homes with pools and hot tubs, are built for people who love travel experiences.
Our driving goal is to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones while giving our homeowners true peace of mind so they can enjoy real passive income, knowing their home is in good hands.
And then, we go the extra mile.
Founded by a woman entrepreneur with a deep-seated love for hospitality and homes, The Brighthouse is fast becoming a beacon of excellence in property care and guest experiences across NC, FL, MO, and MT. Our work culture reflects our commitment to remarkable service, as evidenced by our 4.93 average star rating on Airbnb.
The Brighthouse specializes in remote operations, fostering a flexible environment where our team members' dreams and aspirations are not only respected but encouraged. This commitment extends to every corner of our operations, where 'The Brighthouse Way' weaves together our love for hygge, excellence, and even preventive maintenance, creating spaces where guests can relax, recharge, and rejuvenate.
Are you ready to join The Brighthouse Way?
Redefine your career and step into our rewarding and challenging role as our new Operations Manager in North Carolina.
This position is your ideal role if you’re ready to oversee and manage the daily operations of our growing portfolio — with the exciting potential to transition into the position of an Integrator. As our Operations Manager, you'll work closely with our Founder, turning long-term goals into actionable processes that result in tangible outcomes.
At The Brighthouse, we recognize that the responsibility of bringing visions to life involves both the shine of success and the grind of daily challenges. For that reason, we need an individual who will confidently take ownership of everything from creating standard operating procedures, managing our housekeeping and maintenance teams, overseeing software upgrades to drive incremental process improvements, and providing oversight and coaching to our teams handling claim and guest messages. To do this role effectively, it will be critical for you to quickly learn the job by doing, and then work alongside our contractors both virtually and in-person. You will develop high-performing teams where your hands-on approach will directly impact our success.
If you're prepared to embrace a role that will both challenge and facilitate your professional growth, we invite you to apply today!
- Manage day-to-day business operations of a thriving vacation rental management company
- Work closely with our Founder to turn big-picture goals into actionable strategies, setting the stage for your potential transition into an Integrator role
- Manage our housekeeping and maintenance teams, involving recruitment, training and mentoring
- Utilize our tech stack to improve our efficiency (Breezeway, OwnerRez, Hospitable, Pricelabs, RankBreeze, etc.)
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Foster strong relationships with team members, homeowners, and guests
- Track your teams’ KPIs, managing performance to results
- Prior vacation rental experience required
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to work well independently and as a team
- Experience managing OTA platforms and familiarity with VR software
- Must possess a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle emergencies, crises, and the unexpected with poise
- Able to transition seamlessly from strategy to implementation
- Must reside in North Carolina, with a preference for candidates in or near the Charlotte, Asheville, Chapel Hill, or Raleigh areas
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: To be determined based on company performance
- Flexible scheduling with telecommuting options (once you have established yourself as a leader and have the day-to-day running smoothly)
- Discounted stays within our portfolio of homes
Availability: Must be available during regular business hours with the flexibility to be available to solve problems after hours as needed. This includes nights and weekends.
NOTE** After submitting your application, you will receive an email to take a quick 5-7 minute assessment. It is a requirement to be considered for this position.