In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention for being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the Outside Magazine Best Places to Work Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally-operated vacation rental company, established in 1997, that has carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. Our brand is built around pillars of trust and integrity and exceptional guest experiences. The company is a market leader in luxury vacation rental management managing almost 200 exceptional properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge!
The Front Desk Specialist is a dynamic position that is the first point of contact for a Moving Mountains guest arrival and therefore the ‘Face and Voice of the Brand’! Our guests talk to this person daily, trusting them to resolve guest-related issues should they arise. This is a customer service and logistics role and requires strong computer skills and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Supports the office in answering telephones, greeting guests, and providing guest residence walk-throughs (in-person and virtually).
- Provides overall office administrative assistance.
- Monitors guest feedback to find solutions within the team to solve challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation of all guest arrivals are complete and properties are ready for guests.
- Become familiar with the inventory of all homes, components, and amenities.
- Previous operations or guest service experience in vacation rentals, hospitality, or related industries.
- Familiar with software such as Track, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Excel, Hostfully, Breezeway, Zipwhip/Zingle Guest Text app, Lynx, and Remote Lock is a plus.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure work environment and have the ability to multitask, while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to regularly work on weekends are required.
- Must live in, or be able to commute to our office in Breckenridge, Colorado.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $23.00 - $26.00
Bonus Details: Possible end of the calendar year and end of the season bonus.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs