Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally operated company, established in 1997, that has carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. Our brand is built around pillars of trust and integrity and exceptional guest experiences. The company is a market leader in luxury vacation rental management managing almost 200 exceptional properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge. The company is on a strong growth track and is seeking opportunities for expansion in other areas of North America building on the success of many years of operations. The result is a fast-paced dynamic and variable workflow that is dependent on the business climate and opportunities available. The company leaders, Robin & Heather Craigen are creative and experienced entrepreneurs with an unconventional style that has served them well in the hospitality industry.
The Operations Coordinator is a dynamic position that includes Front Office Coordination, and other tasks including Property Checks, Maintenance Issue communication, and Guest & Property App development. This person is the first point of contact for a Moving Mountains arrival and therefore the ‘Face/Voice of the Brand.’ The guests talk to this person daily trusting them to resolve maintenance issues. This position is responsible for supporting the office in answering telephones, greeting guests, guest residence walk-throughs (in-person and virtually), and overall office administrative assistance. This position requires knowledge of our properties, procedures, the local area, general office operations, and excellent communication skills and flexibility to do multiple tasks daily. This position is a customer service and logistics role and requires strong computer skills, interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal) in interacting with guests, senior management, and all Moving Mountains employees and contractors.
Strong computer skills and willingness to become proficient with Track, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite: Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, Hostfully Property Guides & Breezeway scheduling software, Zipwhip/Zingle Guest Text app, and Lynx Remote Lock software.
- Effectively manage time to meet deadlines while being faced with frequent distractions and interruptions.
- Must be able to handle a high-pressure work environment and have the ability to multitask, while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Will monitor guest feedback to find solutions within the team to solve challenges
- Regularly strives to exceed Guest and team members’ expectations of his/her abilities
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation of all guest arrivals are complete & property is ready
- Other projects, as needed
- Knowledge of Moving Mountains
- Become familiar with the inventory of all homes, components, and amenities
- Understanding and commitment to the goals of Moving Mountains to provide the very best vacation experiences possible to our guests.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Work Experience: 2 years or more of guest service experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Flexibility: Demonstrates a willingness to assist in any role within the organization in times of need. Flexible working hours and ability to regularly work on weekends.
Certificates, Licenses, and registrations required: Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record and must maintain a clean driving record. Confidence in driving large vehicles including shuttles and towing trailers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand and walk, talk and hear
- Frequently required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continual exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Continually exposed to outside weather conditions
- Continually exposed to extreme heat or cold (non-weather)
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Able to get in and out of a vehicle
- Must be able to walk on icy & slippery surfaces
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $22.00 - $25.00
Bonus Details: Possible end of the calendar year and end of the season bonus.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs