In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention for being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the Outside Magazine Best Places to Work Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally-operated vacation rental company, established in 1997, that has carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. Our brand is built around pillars of trust and integrity and exceptional guest experiences. The company is a market leader in luxury vacation rental management managing almost 200 exceptional properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge!
The Operations Coordinator is a dynamic position that is the first point of contact for a Moving Mountains guest arrival and therefore the ‘Face and Voice of the Brand’! Our guests talk to this person daily, trusting them to resolve guest-related issues should they arise. This is a customer service and logistics role and requires strong computer skills and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Supports the office in answering telephones, greeting guests, and providing guest residence walk-throughs (in-person and virtually).
- Provides overall office administrative assistance.
- Monitors guest feedback to find solutions within the team to solve challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation of all guest arrivals are complete and properties are ready for guests.
- Become familiar with the inventory of all homes, components, and amenities.
- Previous operations or guest service experience in vacation rentals, hospitality, or related industries.
- Familiar with software such as Track, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Excel, Hostfully, Breezeway, Zipwhip/Zingle Guest Text app, Lynx, and Remote Lock is a plus.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure work environment and have the ability to multitask, while maintaining a high standard of service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to regularly work on weekends are required.
- Must live in, or be able to commute to our office in Breckenridge, Colorado.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $22.00 - $25.00
Bonus Details: Possible end of the calendar year and end of the season bonus.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs