StayLakeNorman Luxury Vacation Homes was founded out of a desire to provide luxury vacation homes designed with the discerning guest in mind. In order to provide an alternative to the standard family vacation home typically found in Lake Norman, we offer luxury accommodations. With a focus on design, decor, and guest experiences, you won't find Grandma's comforter in the guest bedroom, but instead, quality linens and hotel-like services.
As a result of that vision and our strong team of designers and contractors, we have successfully added 40 vacation rental properties and 20 boat rentals in just six short years, leading the way in short-term luxury rentals here in Lake Norman.
In addition, we are proud to have created a thriving work environment based on our most important values, where employees can grow and enjoy a rewarding work/life balance.
- Positive Attitude
We are seeking additional team members who share our vision and passion for continuing to push the boundaries in the luxury market.
Are you a skilled jack or jill of all trades with experience in maintenance, home repairs, and managing multiple projects at once?
We are searching for an Operations Coordinator to assist and support our Operations Manager in the maintenance and upkeep of our luxury Lake Norman rentals. In this hands-on role, the scope of work is varied and fast-paced, with the goal of delivering a first-class experience for our guests and homeowners.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be working with the maintenance team, homeowners, guests, and third-party contractors and vendors to ensure all projects are completed to a high standard and on deadline!
Aside from your trade skill set, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to supervise multiple projects and departments at once are essential for success in this critical role.
- Assist in a wide variety of day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to, propane tank care, pest control issues, sanitation, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, hot tub operations, WiFi setup, and maintenance of all minor/major appliances.
- Daily communication with the Operations Manager, reservation team, and maintenance team to promptly address new issues, problems, or guest requests.
- Serve as a liaison with third-party contractors and oversee/inspect all general, routine, scheduled, and emergency maintenance of the properties.
- Investigate and resolve any guest feedback and/or complaints promptly and professionally.
- Use property management software to schedule staff and document/reconcile all work orders, ongoing projects, purchase receipts, and invoices.
- Schedule, maintain, and reconcile all services and inspections for our fleet of company vehicles.
- Schedule and oversee all trash department operations.
- Flexibility is required to perform On-Call/Security issues on scheduled days and nights.
- Stay up to date and adhere to all safety, sanitation, and pest control regulations and requirements.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: $44,000- $50,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules